IGNORED

3 Or 4 Exciting Players Lined Up...

Bristolian76

McCormack of Motherwell started new contract talks yesterday with his present club, although he is out of contract this summer and we moved for him in January. Could still be a potential signing.

Got confirmation of the David Clarkson info I heard on tuesday too, although it seems unlikely the lad would want to move. He has a long term contract, is a local lad and we'd most likely need to part with a fair bit (£700k) to even have a chance of speaking to him. Sounds like a nice fella though and as I might have a chance of meeting him next week I'll see what he thinks of the chance of a move!

Either way; both players are in the Scotland squad for this friday's game, so anyone who wants to see how good both are can take a look.

Michael Chopra would be ideal me thinks. Proven at Championsip level and struggles to make the Sunderland bench. Got to be worth looking at?

Chopra would be a top signing and scores goals at this level, no doubt about that. Has a good attitude as well and I think he would fit in well here. I don't know how big his wages are though, that could be the stumbling block.

I assume its rubbish, but a we're all desperate for any possible news regarding transfers, however untrustworthy atm, thought i may as well paste it here.

That site also links Carle with a 4m move to fulham ( see I do check it everyday, so don't worry you aren't alone)

• Admin

If we were to get Chris Eagles from Man U on a season loan to add competition to Sproule on the right I wouldn't be disappointed.

He's not got a bad scoring record in his loan spells at this level and has only featured in United's "dead rubber" tie against Roma since September last year.

Archived