IGNORED

Check These Cheeky Barstewards Out

john shaws hair

nothing comes up it says i have to long in

not sticking my nose in that turd-hole

what does it say?

shows a city final ticket in the gutter(drain) and pic of sags outside the gate with thier it was only a dream flag(sheet)

Now that is class !

I want one of those - point me in the right direction please...

Thank you cynic, many thanks to the City ladz in club Wembley Hospitality - Block 245 - that did donate that fine banner to Mini-Goblin - he's thrilled to bitz with it !!!!!!! :winner_third_h4h: ....I am as well !!!!! Could it have been 'Signmarket' as per the advertising on the bottom of the banner that made it? Could prove to be a best seller for them !!!! :icecream:

gasfreezonegv9.jpg

I like the fact that in the first pic there's a car in the corner with the door open so they can get a quick getaway if City turn up.

Jokers.

Mate, they've also got their faces blurred, for fear of retaliation! Muppets of the highest order!

Makes you wonder what special plans they'll make to get to Cheltenham when were playing Birmingham and Wolves away, me thinks they'll give the train a wide berth that day.

check out theses #### out, 5.30 in the morning no doubt cowering like the cowards they r

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76244

To be honest - I don't know why even if you have seen a picture like this - why pot it on our site - we are not interested . Please in future can we ignore these t w a ts and not let them be seen as the winners ?!? Besides they couldnt beat an egg so theres no way they should be able to get the better of us...... :bruce_h4h:

Bristol goodnight, Bristol goodnight

Goodnight Bristol, goodnight Bristol

I'll see you in my dreams

Sometimes we play in Bath

Sometimes it's Cheltenham Town

Sometimes I have a great notion

To jump into the river and drown

Bristol goodnight, Bristol goodnight

Goodnight Bristol, goodnight Bristol

I'll see you in my dreams

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well I found it funny....... a little bit of banter....... nothing more or less

Must take a bit of guts to go down the Gate and do that or even the others......... Goes to prove that there are no limits to the success of Care In The Community :)

Guts would have been to do it about 8.30om so everybody returning would have seen it, not 5.30 in the morning, still its a surprise to see so many of them at AG as they don't usually turn up with such numbers.

Looking at the picture of the "ticket" down the drain it is actually a receipt - well done boys.

Also don't you love the way they think they have really hurt us by calling us City82 - really hurts that does, cuts to the quick in fact :fastasleep: . Maybe we should refer to them as Cheltenham08..........Then again, we could just remind ourselves that they are a lower league outfit with only 500 fans willing to purchase a season ticket :winner_third_h4h:

Up the reds

They really must be hurting the poor sags... This is the most desperate bid in some time. Problem is they haven't sussed that we are still bouncing round the ground... Times are just too good to let this get to us... I mean just look at the forum and talk of signing to make us BETTER! Now if we had been relegated. Oh that would have riled... This just makes me laugh out loud. Good on yer... Keeping crushing our club with your mad stunts :tumbleweed:

They really must be hurting the poor sags... This is the most desperate bid in some time. Problem is they haven't sussed that we are still bouncing round the ground... Times are just too good to let this get to us... I mean just look at the forum and talk of signing to make us BETTER! Now if we had been relegated. Oh that would have riled... This just makes me laugh out loud. Good on yer... Keeping crushing our club with your mad stunts :tumbleweed:

You wait til mummy finds out what they have done with her best sheets, straight to bed with no tea. :laugh:

Mate, they've also got their faces blurred, for fear of retaliation! Muppets of the highest order!

Makes you wonder what special plans they'll make to get to Cheltenham when were playing Birmingham and Wolves away, me thinks they'll give the train a wide berth that day.

Exactly what I was going to say. So not only are they doing it when they know nobody will see it, with a car door open for a quick get away if anyone did see it but they blur their faces in case anyone recognises them. What a bunch of ######s.

Would love them to be identified. If they had real balls they'd have gone and done it outside the Lions.

Archived