IGNORED

Check These Cheeky Barstewards Out

john shaws hair

hey come on, thats half their season ticket holders you are being mean to now.

So gashead, can you tell me exactly what it is that rovers are doing better than city at? Is it the fact that whaddon road is better than ashton gate, 500 season ticket holders and better than 13000, Richard Walker is better than Lee Trundle, or we arent very good cause we finished 4th in the championship and got to the championship play off final whilst you just survived in league 1? If you cant come up with anything better, then please eff off to cheltenham with your 500 mates and leave us in peace.

Rovers are bigger than city....

In terms of players. I would estimate 60% of their squad are clinically obese???

Is it true Richard walker broke the trolley you call a subs bench

Yo forbespm me old mate, see you like a bit of sag baiting as well :innocent06:

alright pal...i'm feeling a bit sorry for cheltenham.there not at all happy about it.

most chelt fans have a soft spot for city.mind you the blue few will be the blue fewer!

alright pal...i'm feeling a bit sorry for cheltenham.there not at all happy about it.

most chelt fans have a soft spot for city.mind you the blue few will be the blue fewer!

I noticed that mucker with all the coaches from gloucestershire and up as far as worecestershire streaming up to wembley, it would appear that the sags fanbase going on season ticket sales is now limited to around filton have and getting smaller every year, great news :icecream:

Haven't read the whole thread - its a runner thats for sure - but in some respects it would be a pity if they did delay the ground thing wouldnt it? there's a real possibility of the whole ******* club imploding if they take this project on, and would, hopefully leave them with a half-built stadium (ha ha), no money, a handful of supporters and league 2 football - ******* result :englandsmile4wf:

Check out our site for the answer to that, you'd be amazed at how many Reds have some on to defend your shocking defeat. Ironic that I use the word 'defend' when that's exactly what you didn't do. Still, cheered up a dire weekend, thanks.
He's only a poor little GASHEAD WHO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! You can laugh at us all you like do you think we really give a s**t? Of course you had a fantastic season did'nt you satisfied with where you finished? There really is ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL NOW. Now off to CHELTENHAM with you. Bye bye muppett. :gasmask:

Careful - It may well be a load of bull.

It is a Gas site after all !

I hope it is bull.

If they move to Cheltenham and kick off the ground redevelopment now they will either never come back, or be relegated before they do.

It's probably the worst economic climate in the last 15 years to be starting a housing development particularly for rental and that is what their whole project is based on.

The gash leaving this season is massively in our long term interests and could well make us the OTIB permanently.

He's only a poor little GASHEAD WHO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! You can laugh at us all you like do you think we really give a s**t? Of course you had a fantastic season did'nt you satisfied with where you finished? There really is ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL NOW. Now off to CHELTENHAM with you. Bye bye muppett. :gasmask:

Nice one Kate, hope your going to wave em off when they shoot off to chelts tomorrow on the team bus

Are we seeing the last gasps of the gash? I'll miss um... They make me feel slightly better about myself (Self-confirmed drug addict, sex slave, drug runner, crack head, baby painter, pig snatcher, belly fluff collector, bus spotter (I was at Wembely)... etc)

Nice one Kate, hope your going to wave em off when they shoot off to chelts tomorrow on the team bus

If Dwarfter's travelling up on that they'll have to put a "Baby on board" sign on the back windscreen. :rolleyes:

Think the dwarf is having a break noggers, poor soul feels battered, latest pic of the little runt

He's obviously in two minds, but he's only got to re-colour his eyebrows and around his mouth and the RED transformation will be complete. :winner_third_h4h:

Still be lots of ingrained green about the bloke though. :angry:

Presumably the break you talk of is at the Home for the Bitter Bewildered Belly aching Blue Barstewards? :city::dunno:

Ah, there's a difference between laughing on your own and laughing at yourself isn't there? Reckon I laughed along with about another 150 in the pub last Saturday. When are you on again? Any repeats planned?

150?

Now now Dwarfy fella, take the nought off the end. Although with yer 18 fingers per hand you probably wernt that far out :innocent06:

150?

Now now Dwarfy fella, take the nought off the end. Although with yer 18 fingers per hand you probably wernt that far out :innocent06:

Are they not going to Cheltenham now? Is this official?

Fking hell I will laugh my head off if this is true. What a poor excuse for a football club!!! hahahahahha

Are they not going to Cheltenham now? Is this official?

Fking hell I will laugh my head off if this is true. What a poor excuse for a football club!!! hahahahahha

Looks as though the Sags board are full of excuses again Hiicksy.

But what would you expect.

Conference standard team, fans and ground.

Archived