IGNORED

Check These Cheeky Barstewards Out

john shaws hair

People, people, give us a chance to respond to half of these would you, Jeez, it's not like it's free cake give-away at Asda is it?

Aggression and Bitternesss? Yea well, it's Friday afternoon isn't it, time for a wind up don't you think? I mean, what else would you be doing? Not work that's for sure.

No what with it being friday I would be more inclined to join in the "how to slaughter a Chetenham Rovers fan in one easy afternoon" thread on otib thanks.

What gets me is the fact you lot (sag heads) come on here as though you are Perrier winning acts with your 'Bet things are soo bad for the city and we're really having a laugh at your expense' crap. But you must understand... It is you that we are laughing at. For good reason. Doesn't take a comedian to tell us either.

What gets me is the fact you lot (sag heads) come on here as though you are Perrier winning acts with your 'Bet things are soo bad for the city and we're really having a laugh at your expense' crap. But you must understand... It is you that we are laughing at. For good reason. Doesn't take a comedian to tell us either.

Yes, but we are laughing at your expense, maybe it takes an idiot to work that out?

Yes we don't need a midget to tell us, we know, how jealous you trolls are, no comfort you sags are being rubbed red raw :laugh:

Steady on, he's really struggling, don't be too hard on the miniscule little chap.

Haven't you heard it's Pygmy Pride day? :dunno:

Steady on, he's really struggling, don't be too hard on the miniscule little chap.

Haven't you heard it's Pygmy Pride day? :dunno:

Diastrophic dysplasia is another, less common form of short-limb dwarfism. It occurs in about 1 in 100,000 births, and is also sometimes characterized by cleft palate, clubfeet, and ears with a cauliflower appearance. People who have it tend to have shortened forearms and calves (this is known as mesomelic shortening).

ha ha just about sums up the blue few :devil:

Diastrophic dysplasia is another, less common form of short-limb dwarfism. It occurs in about 1 in 100,000 births, and is also sometimes characterized by cleft palate, clubfeet, and ears with a cauliflower appearance. People who have it tend to have shortened forearms and calves (this is known as mesomelic shortening).

ha ha just about sums up the blue few :devil:

What a shame you find that funny.

Yes, but we are laughing at your expense, maybe it takes an idiot to work that out?

Really... Laughing on your own is one form of mental illness... Laughing with 400 others... just sad really... Laugh all you want because we've never felt better.

You've surely heard of the phrase, "The plot thickens"?

You're the 'thick' part of it.

aw leave the poor lad alone, he obviously has problems, and actually he is very scarce, like a bengal tiger or a black rhino - there are only 499 others like him. :innocent06: I bet he comes to watch us more next season than Cheltenhams second team, I reckon most of the other sags are planning that anyway.

Can someone do a photoshop of a picture of that film 300, and change the "3" to a "5"?

Si.

Really... Laughing on your own is one form of mental illness... Laughing with 400 others... just sad really... Laugh all you want because we've never felt better.

Ah, there's a difference between laughing on your own and laughing at yourself isn't there? Reckon I laughed along with about another 150 in the pub last Saturday. When are you on again? Any repeats planned?

What a shame you find that funny.

I find Cheltenham rovers support funny.... under 500 season tickets and you laugh at us.... rightio enjoy you're long hard season next season won't you old chap? I mean now that doncaster got promoted flapper won't get crushed by mcammon and complain about it for the whole of the season....

enjoy fighting down the bottom of league 1.......

Ah, there's a difference between laughing on your own and laughing at yourself isn't there? Reckon I laughed along with about another 150 in the pub last Saturday. When are you on again? Any repeats planned?

Wow that many, aright who kicked the shiteheap and disturbed the little buggers :rofl2br:

Enjoy your crap stadium, goal difference of what was it again, 2?, 6 players on the transfer list, let the good times roll.

Enjoy our crap stadium? :rofl2br: Seriously is that a joke?

We play at Ashton Gate which is certainly no Old Trafford. But come on, Ashton Gate holds 21,000. And yours holds??? I don't know but I'm sure there are only about 7 seats in your ground. You are about to play at the Mighty ground that is Whaddon road :rofl2br: Your new stadium (if it ever comes) is unless i am mistaken, going to hold 18,000. Less than our 'crap' current stadium holds and we months away from revealing plans for a new 30,000 stadium (expandable to 40,000) . So to sum up, our crap stadium which we are soon to move out of, is already better than your new one (again, if it ever happens) :noexpression:

4th Place in the Old Division 2........Have Bristol Rovers ever done that in their history

Bristol Rovers are a nothing club.

Bradford City used to have local rivals in Bradford Park Avenue.

Give it 10 years I honestly beleive that Rovers won't even be a league club any more, being based in Bristol still will be a bonus, no fans, no money, no ground worth mentioning.......and yet the fans still actually believe that their new ground will start being built this season...........despite the club still not being able to afford it.

Still at least they can look back on the highlights of their club history being City going bust in 82, and beating us in a game in 1990, because quite simply before or after that have done nothing apart from being a nomad lower league club.

4th Place in the Old Division 2........Have Bristol Rovers ever done that in their history

Bristol Rovers are a nothing club.

Bradford City used to have local rivals in Bradford Park Avenue.

Give it 10 years I honestly beleive that Rovers won't even be a league club any more, let alone based in Bristol.

Ten years, your kidding me, their on the skids now, four at the most i would say and even that depends on next season, and they know it :winner_third_h4h:

Wow that many, aright who kicked the shiteheap and disturbed the little buggers :rofl2br:

hey come on, thats half their season ticket holders you are being mean to now.

So gashead, can you tell me exactly what it is that rovers are doing better than city at? Is it the fact that whaddon road is better than ashton gate, 500 season ticket holders and better than 13000, Richard Walker is better than Lee Trundle, or we arent very good cause we finished 4th in the championship and got to the championship play off final whilst you just survived in league 1? If you cant come up with anything better, then please eff off to cheltenham with your 500 mates and leave us in peace.

Archived