IGNORED

Check These Cheeky Barstewards Out

john shaws hair

So no Premier League, no Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal? and yet you deserved it so much didn't you?

Suck it up you bunch of losers.

No we just like to discuss how well our team has done this season. That is our highlight. I need to ask, why are you sags more concerned about us losing than your 'team' winning?? Quite strange that is. Did we deserve it? That is a matter of opinion. Now run along to cheltenham with your 13,300 season ticket holders. OOOPS thats us who have sold that many. Run along to cheltenham with your 400 season ticket holders. That seems more accurate :englandsmile4wf:

So no Premier League, no Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal? and yet you deserved it so much didn't you?

Said with the bitterness of a man who knows he's fated to spend a lifetime watching the crap football of a truly crap lower league club.

Who sings a club song the whole country laughs at and despises. :rofl2br:

I think we all know who the real loser is. :yes:

Yeah - we will have to make do with Wolves, Reading, Derby, Birmingham, Norwich, Forest, Ipswich, Watford, Palace et al - if only we got to play teams like Yeovil, Cheltenham, Stockport, MK Dongs, Carlisle, S****horpe etc

Cheltenham 08ers giving it the biggun.......... :rofl2br:

Ps - how are the season ticket sales going?

CTID

Said with the bitterness of a man who knows he's fated to spend a lifetime watching the crap football of a truly crap lower league club.

Who sings a club song the whole country laughs at and despises. :rofl2br:

I think we all know who the real loser is. :yes:

Enjoy your crap stadium, goal difference of what was it again, 2?, 6 players on the transfer list, let the good times roll.

No we just like to discuss how well our team has done this season. That is our highlight. I need to ask, why are you sags more concerned about us losing than your 'team' winning?? Quite strange that is. Did we deserve it? That is a matter of opinion. Now run along to cheltenham with your 13,300 season ticket holders. OOOPS thats us who have sold that many. Run along to cheltenham with your 400 season ticket holders. That seems more accurate :englandsmile4wf:

Check out our site for the answer to that, you'd be amazed at how many Reds have some on to defend your shocking defeat. Ironic that I use the word 'defend' when that's exactly what you didn't do. Still, cheered up a dire weekend, thanks.

Check out our site for the answer to that, you'd be amazed at how many Reds have some on to defend your shocking defeat. Ironic that I use the word 'defend' when that's exactly what you didn't do. Still, cheered up a dire weekend, thanks.

cheered up a dire weekend,

Brace yourself troll,you have many more of them to come :winner_third_h4h:

Enjoy your crap stadium, goal difference of what was it again, 2?, 6 players on the transfer list, let the good times roll.

:dunno:

Your bitterness is twisting your mind and leading to increasingly absurd comments.

You are a loser and now rapidly losing the plot. :no:

our crap stadium mate unlike you we have a stadium :rofl2br:

yes +2 which saw us claim 4th place in the league higher than you.

6 players on the transfer list what are you talking about? :rofl2br:

o and do you have a season ticket next year?

our crap stadium mate unlike you we have a stadium :rofl2br:

yes +2 which saw us claim 4th place in the league higher than you.

6 players on the transfer list what are you talking about? :rofl2br:

o and do you have a season ticket next year?

We do have a stadium thanks, and a new one on the way

+2 claiming 4th? You must be very proud

6 players? Try reading the web sites

Yes, I do have a season for next year thanks.

Next?

One detects the green eyed monster is in our midst - and I'm not just talking about his appearance (that would be One eyed!).....

Terrible thing jealousy - bless the little 08ers.

:dunno:

Your bitterness is twisting your mind and leading to increasingly absurd comments.

You are a loser and now rapidly losing the plot. :no:

Yes, yes, I'm bitter at you losing. I'm so bitter in fact I've only just stopped laughing.

Plot? There's a plot to all this? Where's that then?

Now that is a classic. Crap stadium? The Gate looks a little tired but it's ten times better than your allotment and at least it's in Bristol! Six players on the list? They're on the list because we're looking to kick on and improve the squad. You're welcome to any of them seeing as you love to get our shite players.

We do have a stadium thanks, and a new one on the way

+2 claiming 4th? You must be very proud

6 players? Try reading the web sites

Yes, I do have a season for next year thanks.

Next?

yes i am very proud that we achieved 4th in the championship

remind me were u gypsies finished in the lague below us

I can see a 10 point deduction and relegation coming up for our sad little neighbours.

Gates dropping by 50% - that's 3,000 by the way :laugh:

No strengthening of their shitey squad of players - skint.

2 years at Cheltenham my arse, the poor sad buggers are there to stay.

Once a squatter, always a squatter.

10 point deduction? Now you're just inventing things aren't you?

Skint? Don't think so. Never mind, you've still got a million pound super striker you can sell on.

Strengthen our squad? Maybe we need to, point us in the right direction would you as I'm sure you've bought loads.

Yes, yes, I'm bitter at you losing. I'm so bitter in fact I've only just stopped laughing.

Plot? There's a plot to all this? Where's that then?

You've surely heard of the phrase, "The plot thickens"?

You're the 'thick' part of it.

If not jealousy then why all the aggression and bitterness?

Puberty?

People, people, give us a chance to respond to half of these would you, Jeez, it's not like it's free cake give-away at Asda is it?

Aggression and Bitternesss? Yea well, it's Friday afternoon isn't it, time for a wind up don't you think? I mean, what else would you be doing? Not work that's for sure.

Archived