IGNORED

Tyson Bid

Snufflelufagus

Have you got any money these days? I though Forest were quite a few million in debt?

We had a lot of rumours last summer, something about being promoted starts the rumourmill going into overdrive.

We cleared the debts a few years ago. Our chairman Nigel Doughty is a very rich man and promised to put money in if we went up.

I'm taking all these rumours with a pinch of salt, the Nyatanga one has turned out to be b***ocks as it is.

We cleared the debts a few years ago. Our chairman Nigel Doughty is a very rich man and promised to put money in if we went up.

I'm taking all these rumours with a pinch of salt, the Nyatanga one has turned out to be b***ocks as it is.

Interesting you mention Doughty.

Has he also got a bit of a stay of execution?

The Forest lad at work this season just gone was unable to mention him, Calderwood or Mark Arthur without accompanying it with numerous expletives.

In fact he held them in the same regard that I regard Tony Pulis!

I think Foreset will do well next season. Huge crowds with renewed enthusiasm - it will count for a fair bit. One or two decent signings and you'll push on.

If Leeds had won their play-off, I think they would have got similar momentum. The Championship is going to be a much tougher division next year and in all honesty I don't think we'll be amongst the top teams.

One thing for sure, it is definitely a decent standard of football compared to the grind of League 1. Roll on August!

I'm not sure the enthusiasm is particularly renewed, they still seem to me to lack faith in Colin Calderwood and understandably so. In Forest's case promotion was expected the season before and now that they've got it, well, he's just about met the minimum expectations.

I think it could go either way, a good start might see them get momentum but a bad start could see the fans on the manager's back again. I do think he makes good signings though and Earnshaw will definitely buy him some time.

I'm not sure the enthusiasm is particularly renewed, they still seem to me to lack faith in Colin Calderwood and understandably so. In Forest's case promotion was expected the season before and now that they've got it, well, he's just about met the minimum expectations.

I think it could go either way, a good start might see them get momentum but a bad start could see the fans on the manager's back again. I do think he makes good signings though and Earnshaw will definitely buy him some time.

His biggest strength is his ability in the transfer market no question. I'm worried about what approach he is going to take, maybe if he signs more quality players he might approach games in a more attacking manner.

Its difficult to evaluate what is going to happen until we see who we has signed and what tactics he uses.

His biggest strength is his ability in the transfer market no question. I'm worried about what approach he is going to take, maybe if he signs more quality players he might approach games in a more attacking manner.

Its difficult to evaluate what is going to happen until we see who we has signed and what tactics he uses.

I see you have a "one in, one out" policy at the City Ground then.

This signing has gone down well in Nottingham then! :ranting:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=26184.0

I see you have a "one in, one out" policy at the City Ground then.

This signing has gone down well in Nottingham then! :ranting:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=26184.0

Greedy, disloyal, lying ###### is Commons. Kept feeding us b***ocks about how he loved the club and would sign if we went up then goes and signs for the molestors. Can't wait to give it to the fat bastard when he returns.

Very patchy player and not worth the wages Derby have him on, incredibly frustrating to watch him look quality in one game then disappear in the next three.

Archived