IGNORED

Nick Carle Gone To Palace / Replacements

leader

The whispers are strong here in BS3. :(

Lets hope GJ means what he says then about no players leaving because we are looking to build..

Going to take a big offer to even consider selling Carle though surely?? I cant see offers that big coming in for him as because he has only been with us a short time.. :noexpression:

I'm waiting for people to elaborate!

The boy's got good technique and i'm sure there is more to come. All he needs to do is add a few goals to his game.

I think he's probaby settled in Bristol now, and with a good pre-season under his belt, I think he'll be a star next season... providing he stays! :fingerscrossed:

Quite amusing that the Palace fans are banging on about him having no assists, when he got two at Selhurst Park.

Didnt warnok moan about the price of players in january?? hence why he played his youths!

I don't see how they could afford carle! We wouldnt let him go cheap!

Quite amusing that the Palace fans are banging on about him having no assists, when he got two at Selhurst Park.

Thought the same! Also the bit saying that he cant tackle none of them went to the home leg then!

Cant see him joining palace they wouldnt be able to offer anymore than we could for a contract plus it would be a step down!

Barely that pub is nicknamed the '3 liars' its not the most reliable sources.

before you name a pub landlord a liar stop and think hard who drinks in there from time to time

and was talking to him! at a guess it was not your average punter but someone who knows their stuff

because they are linked with the club in some way, SD would not say things like this for the sake of it but lets hope it

is not true as we should be keeping carle...

no names or finger prints...

Just a thought but with SL maybe willing to spend money, who is to say that Carle is not a make weight in a deal that see's Ben Watson come to the Gate.

A make weight? You is avin a larf. Carle was easily the equal over Watson over the two legs in my opinion and when you consider the lad is still acclimatising to the English game that means plenty more potential.

however, a Sheff U friend did mention he had heard they were very interested indeed.

Please tell Jane Couch this next time your in there.

or carlton leech :unsure::o

Sorry for any offence.

I generally meant the place as a whole and thought the landlord might have heard it from a punter.

fair doo's

if it was from a punter then SD would have taken it with a pinch of salt but in this case this chap

is well ITK but as i've said lets hope it does not happen..

Just a thought but with SL maybe willing to spend money, who is to say that Carle is not a make weight in a deal that see's Ben Watson come to the Gate.

Carle is much better than Wastson. Carle and Elliot in Midfield next year stand to be the best in the CCC.

Carle is much better than Wastson. Carle and Elliot in Midfield next year stand to be the best in the CCC.

While i think that Carle will be one of the best midfielders in the division next season, i think that Watson is better.

There is a lot more to his game and i would happily have him here.

Watson is a very good player but maybe now Carle has been here long enough to be able to adjust to the way we play and become a key player for us.

I agree with this.

I don't think Carle isn't going anywhere. These rumours seem just a bit suspect.

Sorry for any offence.

I generally meant the place as a whole and thought the landlord might have heard it from a punter.

You don't have to apologize, your post generalised and CH was entirely out of order to suggest you were pointing the finger at a named individual. For a guy with a green admin badge attached he should play a more dispassionate role and quite frankly owes you an apology. He's not in a position of power on this forum to defend his mates.

• Admin
Joined late expecting us to go up.

Non-promotion clause in contract in case we didn't?

Though as Manuel says, in this case "I know noooo-thing"

I would be very surprised if this was the case.

I believe that was the reason we didn't sign Pospisil while we were in L1 as Johnson wouldn't sign a player who only wanted to join us if we won promotion.

You don't have to apologize, your post generalised and CH was entirely out of order to suggest you were pointing the finger at a named individual. For a guy with a green admin badge attached he should play a more dispassionate role and quite frankly owes you an apology. He's not in a position of power on this forum to defend his mates.

hmm so having an admin badge as you say leaves me losing my ability to have a passionate opinion??

we were all talking genralisation.

i'm not defending anyone just pointing out that SD is the flag ship of the lions which was suggested of who were liars

which is a strong accusation at the same time people close to the club should be more tight lipped if they don't want

things let out (worse place to do it in a pub) and by doing so it starts these rumors off which leads to bickering on

the ''i know more than you'' ''know you don't'' bull shit.

So it's all come from the landlord after a bloke in the know told him something whereby he can't divulge the details?

Is that the case ?

something along those lines..

Archived