IGNORED

Ambtion......johnson And Lansdown Where Is It?

old_man_terry

"so say" have them in the bag next week, I'll wait until the are actually signed and offically sealed until I go getting Exciting.

according to Gary a week or so back, Meteb was a SIGNED BRISTOL CITY PLAYER, but that obviously wasn't the case, now low and behold the day for the Annual Open Day, he decides to annouce 2 players will be signed any day........coincidence? Maybe.......but probably not, if nothing else he's buying himself some time because he know he could get a hard time today otherwise.

personally........I'll believe the signings when I see them an judge then, not get excited over some more "Spin"

Old Man Terry. I await your judgement...... Don't get too excited whilst you're making it though...or perhaps Maynard is just 'spin' and the club haven't really signed him, it's just all smoke and mirrors....

well don't we look like lafing stocks now I'm starting to think if we have any anbition to make it into the prem we be lucky to stay up at this point other teams have added and we havent ofer than Williams I'm officaly pissed now seems we cant offer top players wages so we are going to sign a lower leage player agian who will do nothing sorry but losing faith :ranting:

WELL I'm glad to have put in my place i just read what i said and well I'm pissed at myself for ever juging the club though not as bad as old man terry

WELL I'm glad to have put in my place i just read what i said and well I'm pissed at myself for ever juging the club though not as bad as old man terry

Not quite as bad, but nearly! At least you appear to have humility. Still waiting Old Man Terry..........

Sorry folks - first post, so be gentle with me.

Fantastic news about our new striker, and maybe more on the way, although i'd personally like another central midfielder (another debate).

What I wanted to say though is that I have been reading this forum for a while now, and think that whilst everyone won't agree all the time, people should try to respect other City fans views - if some people's glass is always half empty, then that's their problem, so don't gang up on someone from the safety of a computer, just because they are a miserable old git who may have been proven wrong.

Fantastic news about our new striker, and maybe more on the way, although i'd personally like another central midfielder (another debate).

What I wanted to say though is that I have been reading this forum for a while now, and think that whilst everyone won't agree all the time, people should try to respect other City fans views - if some people's glass is always half empty, then that's their problem, so don't gang up on someone from the safety of a computer, just because they are a miserable old git who may have been proven wrong.

Whilst I agree with you in principal, if someone is capable and willing to post an opinion that is bound to cause a reaction, they should expect a rough response.

Hopefully the posters like F Block who recognise they were wrong (fair play for admitting it too) may learn from it and think a little more before posting next time.

You never know, it just might make some people change the way think about the club, and be more positive instead of going for the moan everytime.

Anyway, it could have been worse....Ashtonyate could have been the original poster :innocent06:

"Told you so" has always been a waste of time.

Hopefully people who lacked faith will find it easier to come by in future.

Was away yesterday on business and had no news of the Maynard deal until this morning when I flew back into Bristol.

Excellent Signing and Must say personally speaking was one of my personal prefered signings but understandable at the orginal cost, cheaper better options had to be looked at.

EXCELLENT Work by SL and GJ by making this signing and backing up thier end of season comments and showing their ambition, personally speaking I'm happer about this signing that I was about the Arab or Mifsud, you can't beat having an english player mentality, especially one that has been Groomed by Dario Gradi.

However...This is no way a retraction of my previous and inital comments, but praise is given when justified without doubt,

However reading the comments from some previous posters comments since the signing, very petty......I've made my view in the first place and you attacked me for it and felt the need to attack me after the signing has been made with your glourois hindsight,

I based my view on what I felt was relelvant at the time, some as ever have made fair points in return as ever such as Nibor and others where as others have just been sheep and make silly comments such as "can you hear Terry sing?".......perhaps if you had your own views and felt comfortable in starting a topic for them you might understand what a forum actually is, instead feel free to continue your normal postings of "I agree/well said......etc"

It's funny though, because I make ONE negative topic and I'm written off as a moaner by the bullys of the forum and yet I've been one of the biggest supporters of GJ since he took over and when many other lost their heads during our losing run......personally I'll just put it down to School Holidays

man up you minge :boxing:

Was away yesterday on business and had no news of the Maynard deal until this morning when I flew back into Bristol.

Excellent Signing and Must say personally speaking was one of my personal prefered signings but understandable at the orginal cost, cheaper better options had to be looked at.

EXCELLENT Work by SL and GJ by making this signing and backing up thier end of season comments and showing their ambition, personally speaking I'm happer about this signing that I was about the Arab or Mifsud, you can't beat having an english player mentality, especially one that has been Groomed by Dario Gradi.

However...This is no way a retraction of my previous and inital comments, but praise is given when justified without doubt,

However reading the comments from some previous posters comments since the signing, very petty......I've made my view in the first place and you attacked me for it and felt the need to attack me after the signing has been made with your glourois hindsight,

I based my view on what I felt was relelvant at the time, some as ever have made fair points in return as ever such as Nibor and others where as others have just been sheep and make silly comments such as "can you hear Terry sing?".......perhaps if you had your own views and felt comfortable in starting a topic for them you might understand what a forum actually is, instead feel free to continue your normal postings of "I agree/well said......etc"

It's funny though, because I make ONE negative topic and I'm written off as a moaner by the bullys of the forum and yet I've been one of the biggest supporters of GJ since he took over and when many other lost their heads during our losing run......personally I'll just put it down to School Holidays

I think on this issue you've been proven to be too reactionary. I based my trust in the previous experiences of GJ and SL while you didn't on the same experiences for in my opinion illogical reasons. My faith was justified and yours hopefully renewed.

It's not a nananananana moment but next season i'd advise people to remember this pre season and hover their finger over the post topic section for just a few minutes more while they use the search function!

Firstly I will say this as I said in earlier posts I don't post insults on here and I do think some people need to stop the personal jibes at others. However Old Man Terry your point of glorious hindsight is a little how shall I say...... misguided. There were plenty of people who pointed out the same before this signing was made. My personal question to you is why do you have so little faith in the manager if as you say you are one of his greatest supporters. Please don't take this as me taking the P*ss I'm not and I don't expect the same in return, I just don't understand your original post. Yes we have had some players who annoy fans and some signings who havent quite lived up and the team didnt quite get promoted but the fact remains this manager/chairman team seems the most ambitious (realistically ambitiuous) that we have had in ages. And the club is in the best position for years

Archived