IGNORED

Mifsud By What Time Today ?

redrebel

To all you seasoned transfer timing merchants by what time should Mifsud have signed do you reckon.That is to say after what time do we presume the prince of darkness has gazumped us and taken Mifsud to Palace?

This afternoon i presume what time exactly who knows.

I wouldnt believe the sun, last time i read that we were intrested in Jmaes beattie :disapointed2se:

This afternoon i presume what time exactly who knows.

I wouldnt believe the sun, last time i read that we were intrested in Jmaes beattie :disapointed2se:

Yes that was strange, but so was Sl's admission yesterday about Watford asking after Bradley!!(a rumour on here that actually turned out to be true - shock horror!!)

Yes that was strange, but so was Sl's admission yesterday about Watford asking after Bradley!!(a rumour on here that actually turned out to be true - shock horror!!)

Well sortof, the rumour was that he was signed and sealed to Watford, the truth was they'd enquired we'd said no.

If it's today Miffy will be signing at 3-4pm ish. Time to get people down fromt he evening news and before the normal working day is over.

So if there is nothing on the main site by 4pm can i start getting twitchy?

The report says that Cov accepted an offer from Colin on Saturday, so i presume that his agent would have had to make him aware.

Maybe Mr Tango man is still smarting about the way he was treated by our fans and has given the order to pay whatever it will take just out of spite?

Shall we have a sweep to liven up the day a bit? 15 minute slots each and the winner goes to the closest for the Official announcement on main site!

I reckon 13:45-14:00

It still has Emad Meteb(1.5m) as our player on the transfer tracker - not to be trusted!!!

I reckon he will sign at 16:00 and be allowed to say goodbye to Cov fans, play in a friendly and have his contract cancelled on 1st August 2008 at 9:00 :noexpression:

This Palarse rumour is, for me, a little unsettling. Tangoman will undoubtedly be prepared to put a tempting offer on the table. I just hope to God that Mifsud is happy enough with whatever ever deal has been agreed with us and that he and his better half are taken enough with our wonderful City to not have his head turned by any counter offer.

For me the announcement can`t come soon enough and then i can relax and continue to play the `other signing` guessing game.

PDG

This Palarse rumour is, for me, a little unsettling. Tangoman will undoubtedly be prepared to put a tempting offer on the table. I just hope to God that Mifsud is happy enough with whatever ever deal has been agreed with us and that he and his better half are taken enough with our wonderful City to not have his head turned by any counter offer.

For me the announcement can`t come soon enough and then i can relax and continue to play the `other signing` guessing game.

PDG

I think palarse have come in way to late to be honest and they would have to offer considerabaly more a week than we have to sway mifsud and his misses.

I think palarse have come in way to late to be honest and they would have to offer considerabaly more a week than we have to sway mifsud and his misses.

Maybe they have.

Maybe the Missus story was a smoke screen by his agent to give Colin time to put an offer together.

that fat idiot moose just said that Palace are making a last ditch efford to sign Mifsud...

:fastasleep:

Not sounding funny but Palace have been said to be tracking Mifsud for weeks. If they really wanted him that badly why didnt Colin try and sign him before? They could have signed him before we even registered our interest surely?? Smacks of just paper talk to me, and the Moose is just regurgitating what has been printed by the Sun.

Come on Miffy, get it signed lad.

Not sounding funny but Palace have been said to be tracking Mifsud for weeks. If they really wanted him that badly why didnt Colin try and sign him before? They could have signed him before we even registered our interest surely?? Smacks of just paper talk to me, and the Moose is just regurgitating what has been printed by the Sun.

Come on Miffy, get it signed lad.

He is probably just pissed of we have signed him and they hung around to long, he is just saying they are ''making a last ditch effort'' just to try and annoy us.

I'm sure Mifsud has made his mind up and is happy with us.

Shall we have a sweep to liven up the day a bit? 15 minute slots each and the winner goes to the closest for the Official announcement on main site!

I reckon 13:45-14:00

Wishful thinking on my part. Getting twitchy pants again now!

Until we see him sitting in the stands with the red shirt held aloft, oh - hang on...

Does anyone know what the fee might be? I'm guessing cut price if he has a year left? And what are Citys top earners reputed to be on per week? Anyone in the know

Rumour only I'm afraid (from the Coventry end) but I heard £700k with a few add ons related to goals and promotion.

Archived