IGNORED

Mifsud By What Time Today ?

redrebel

He will sign for Palace and SL will look like a complete TIT for misleading fans.....AGAIN.

Misleading?? Explain yourself.

Lansdown said terms had been agreed and a medical passed, and that he EXPECTED the player to sign today.

he mislead people, but stated that Mifsud would sign when that doesn't appear to be the case (queue text message stating he's signed) at the moment my money is on him joining palace.

Try reading what he actually said.

"He took his partner around Bristol this weekend and liked what he saw. We expect to seal that deal tomorrow.

"Hopefully we'll have another on board soon, but I can't comment on that one any further at the moment."

That is not in any way misleading it is the situation as understood by SL yesterday. If you chose to read that as "Mifsud will definitely sign no doubt about it" then you're the one misleading yourself.

No wonder the club are so reluctant to give out information when people are so eager to shove it down their throats.

he misled people, but stated that Mifsud would sign when that doesn't appear to be the case (queue text message stating he's signed) at the moment my money is on him joining palace.

Terry me ol' mucker, do you know what "expected" means? Do you know the difference between "expected" and "will"?

If Palace have had a bid for Mifsud accepted why is there nothing on the Coventry site? If this is accurate Coventry seem prepared to do a discrete deal with Palace, whilst their acceptance of City's bid was broadcast to the world. Hardly a level playing field, or perhaps we have just been used.

personally I feel he's very overated, however his end of season form on the right wing impressed even me.

that said, for an attacking midfielder, doesn't score or create enough........his goal record overall is dreadful!

As a DS in the city Bristol aint good as gold you know. :bruce_h4h:

Must cost you a fortune in plasters.

He won't be getting stabbed or bumraped anytime soon whichever he chooses - he will instead live in a nice house in Notting Hill or Clifton

Only certain parts of London are dangerous at certain times, same as Brizzle

SO who now then?? SL had already said we can not match what Crewe want for Maynard!! Garner had gone to forest! Its going to have to be Tyson. But cant see anything happening before August 9th now....

To work so hard to turn the club around , to have two wonderful seasons back to back with one of the strongest position's we have been in for some years to build the squad and complete the jigsaw and we have resembled rabbits in headlights while the world and all the best transfers have passed us by.I cannot think of many clubs that push on when they rest on their laurels well we are laid out on ours.What a massive dissapointment.

If he can't make his mind up he obviously don't wanna be here and that attitude I'lld rather not have him.

<Move on and get someone that wants to play for us, instead of wasting time with big wage charlies who want whats best for their pockets.

this doesnt look good to me.

he was in bristol this weekend looking around, site seeing, places to live etc... so you would of expected to of stayed in bristol ready to sign first thing this morning. the fact that this hasnt happen would lead you to think something is holding up the deal (palace!).

just look at marcus bent to birmingham after almost signing for cardiff...

Archived