IGNORED

Mifsud By What Time Today ?

redrebel

Here we ago again then people, another day working hard!!! :rolleyes::D

Right, its 10.35 and all the latest info has been uploaded on the OS. I was hoping at the very least that there mite be a note saying when there would be a press conference (a la the Trundle signing)....there is nothing but silence.

I'm starting to worry now. If that w_nker has hijacked this deal, I will be seriously pi55ed off!

As the minutes tick by, the more dispondant I become.

I'm starting to worry now. If that w_nker has hijacked this deal, I will be seriously pi55ed off!

Warnock was on Radio Briz this morning in their news bulletin saying he has not bid for Mifsud and won't be.

So that one can be chalked out!!!!!

Stop talking about football, I was enjoying the Anchorman quotes!

Lightening the mood today and what is turning out to be another drag of a day news-wise!

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.

Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.
Thank you good sir, I literally just starting laughing out loud as id forgotten that one . . . . . . . You're so wise, like a miniature Buddah covered in hair.

Archived