IGNORED

Mifsud Off

Rocky

What I want to know is how can Steve Lansdown come out with a statment that personal terms and medical etc were all done and dusted and he expects the player to sign the next day, then two days later the deal is all of a sudden off.

At least with Meteb we all knew the soap opera behind that and the reasons for the deal going sour, but whats happened with Mifsud? Have we been beaten to it by another club? Or has he just decided to stay at Coventry?

I use the word again.... SHAMBLES.

I'm happy enough with Gary's response. We could have had both Mifsud and Meteb but GJ didn't think they were right for us and as previous people have said I truse GJ's judgement.

Lets move on, I'm sure Johnson and Lansdown are now onto the next target.

Read it and youll find hes made good points, he obviously didnt believe he was going to stay here for the three years of his contract and if Johnson thinks he wasnt right then so be it, he knows what went on after all

Next......

To be fair, Mifsud was sounding like a t#####, reading the OS

There just making him sound like that so we will say '' yeah he probably wasnt right for the club''

I cannot beleive we have let these two go after announcing to the public they are going to sign.

We are starting look a bit silly I'm afraid :disapointed2se:

There just making him sound like that so we will say '' yeah he probably wasnt right for the club''

I cannot beleive we have let these two go after announcing to the public they are going to sign.

Yea but Lansdown did say, he expected him to sign monday. He decided to be greedy, hows that our fault?

Lets go for Maynard now, spend the money, get the fans back onside, start the season all behind the team!

You doubt Gary and you believe he is lying?

Please explain how Gary has given you any reason to doubt him. Of cause as fans we should question decisions but to suggest that the club are not telling the truth is a bit further then that.

Archived