IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

I'm as happy as Larry my love. My demanour changes considerably when you lot are around hence the dour tone. So what do you reckon, October or November before you win a game?

Oh smile you miserable old fart, I am not flooding the forum with my dribble, just this thread!!!, I am actually a well respected and liked gashead on this forum :rolleyes::D

well if I am honest I will say we will win Saturday, but then I am a dopey female gashead so what do I know?? :)

Oh smile you miserable old fart, I am not flooding the forum with my dribble, just this thread!!!, I am actually a well respected and liked gashead on this forum :rolleyes::D

well if I am honest I will say we will win Saturday, but then I am a dopey female gashead so what do I know?? :)

With all due respect i can't stand any gashead, as nice as you may say you are.

If you don't beat Hereford, who are struggling to adjust to League One football, then i would say that you can definitely look forward to a relegation battle. I personally don't think you have enough to do any more than battle relegation all season anyway. You had a bad end to the season and have carried that through to this season cause you don't have enough fresh faces or, quite honestly, real quality to improve.

With all due respect i can't stand any gashead, as nice as you may say you are.

If you don't beat Hereford, who are struggling to adjust to League One football, then i would say that you can definitely look forward to a relegation battle. I personally don't think you have enough to do any more than battle relegation all season anyway. You had a bad end to the season and have carried that through to this season cause you don't have enough fresh faces or, quite honestly, real quality to improve.

Fair enough, I respect your thoughts on me and BRFC....

No point in discussing anything with you regarding the other things you have put then is there.

To be honest although they are our closest rivals i don't despise all their fans. Some of them are alright and you can have a good bit of banter with and talk football. It is people like Igoe4 who get on my wick!

I agree, I think its a tad sad that redfred cant even bear to have a football debate purely because I support Rovers.

To be honest although they are our closest rivals i don't despise all their fans. Some of them are alright and you can have a good bit of banter with and talk football. It is people like Igoe4 who get on my wick!

Dan. I am 32 years of age and by now i have fully ascertained that the vast majority, if not all, gasheads are the most peculiar collective of people that i've had the misfortune to encounter. I could go on and on with my reasons but if you can read any of my posts, then any communaications i've had with Pepsi & Shirley detail these thoughts.

You'll learn.

I agree, I think its a tad sad that redfred cant even bear to have a football debate purely because I support Rovers.

No need to be sad. Considering that i am generally considered a pretty upbeat sort of character perhaps the question should be asked why my persona changes so much when you lot are concerned. I can debate with any other fans, but you lot are an exception.

No need to be sad. Considering that i am generally considered a pretty upbeat sort of character perhaps the question should be asked why my persona changes so much when you lot are concerned. I can debate with any other fans, but you lot are an exception.

WHATEVER!!! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Dan. I am 32 years of age and by now i have fully ascertained that the vast majority, if not all, gasheads are the most peculiar collective of people that i've had the misfortune to encounter. I could go on and on with my reasons but if you can read any of my posts, then any communaications i've had with Pepsi & Shirley detail these thoughts.

You'll learn.

My communication with you dead fred just proves your bitterness towards us.. Nothing more nothing less.....

I am from Horfield, in fact my parents still live in spitting distance of the Mem. No one wanted them there but they are now there.

I have many friends who are Gas, and they are decent people. The thing is for me the rivalry goes as far as we play in the same City, we have been in different divisions for so long it's no longer football related.

I think Redfred, you are an in a minority. I was with 15 mates in the EE and will be for all the season. We were bored with the anti-rovers chants and lack of City support in there. If this doesn't change, it could end up affecting the whole grounds atmosphere.

It's time to support City and, OK, Rovers share the same football City, but it's been a while since the rivalry was football. It's time to not worry about the Gas as a rival, but have a little banter and a laugh with them.......they are in league one.......just where we came from.

MM

I am from Horfield, in fact my parents still live in spitting distance of the Mem. No one wanted them there but they are now there.

I have many friends who are Gas, and they are decent people. The thing is for me the rivalry goes as far as we play in the same City, we have been in different divisions for so long it's no longer football related.

I think Redfred, you are an in a minority. I was with 15 mates in the EE and will be for all the season. We were bored with the anti-rovers chants and lack of City support in there. If this doesn't change, it could end up affecting the whole grounds atmosphere.

It's time to support City and, OK, Rovers share the same football City, but it's been a while since the rivalry was football. It's time to not worry about the Gas as a rival, but have a little banter and a laugh with them.......they are in league one.......just where we came from.

MM

Couldn't of put it better myself, at last someone who talks sense :)

MM

Thank-you :D

MM

Well said that man, totally agree, i thought the same thing last saturday.Why are we singing songs about the sags, they can't hear us singing them so whats the point.We should be singing songs to lift our team by singing city/player related songs.

Well said that man, totally agree, i thought the same thing last saturday.Why are we singing songs about the sags, they can't hear us singing them so whats the point.We should be singing songs to lift our team by singing city/player related songs.

Exactly thats what I mean about rovers.

The first song we started singing wasn;t anything to do with rovers.

It was we all hate City.How stupid! (even though I joined in) :laugh: .But thats only because I'd of looked stupid if I didn't.

It's true across most of the ground and people I know. Ok now and then but FFS not all the time.

Hey BS3, love it when you post, that signature....ooohhhhh yes.....!!!! :laugh:

MM

Archived