IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

Hello.

My name is Cody but you can call me Coderz.I'm a Bristol Rovers fan and I'm a rovers cheerleader and I'd like to speak to you all.

WHY CAN'T BRISTOL ROVERS AND BRISTOL CITY FANS ALL GET ALONG?????

It's really pissing annoying!!!

So how are you?

Hope your club does well this season :D

cody xoxox

Hello.

My name is Cody but you can call me Coderz.I'm a Bristol Rovers fan and I'm a rovers cheerleader and I'd like to speak to you all.

So how are you?

cody xoxox

Isnt it common sense why we don't get along?

Hello.

So how are you?

cody xoxox

hello!

condolences on your blue predicament. (joking).

finally a voice of reason (in my ears anyway). I don't understand football hate, rivalry yes but never hate.

hello!

condolences on your blue predicament. (joking).

finally a voice of reason (in my ears anyway). I don't understand football hate, rivalry yes but never hate.

I totally agree.

My brother is a rovers fan and his bestmate Ashton is a City fan.In fact they've just gone to France with eachother.

Last season when we heard that the Bristol City fan had very sadly died watching a Bristol City match we had a minutes silence,but many of the gasheads started singing goodnight Irene, which I found very moving.

Do i always hope the Gas lose = yes

do i hate gas fans = no not at all, in fact i prefer them to fans of the big 4 who just jumped on a band wagon.

so i can get along with gas fans, but i still enjoy seeing them lose. fair enough i reckon.

Good answer :thumbsup:

Do i always hope the Gas lose = yes

do i hate gas fans = no not at all, in fact i prefer them to fans of the big 4 who just jumped on a band wagon.

so i can get along with gas fans, but i still enjoy seeing them lose. fair enough i reckon.

thats my menatlity too, i just fail to see why people hate just because what team they follow.

I totally agree.

My brother is a rovers fan and his bestmate Ashton is a City fan.In fact they've just gone to France with eachother.

Last season when we heard that the Bristol City fan had very sadly died watching a Bristol City match we had a minutes silence,but many of the gasheads started singing goodnight Irene, which I found very moving.

I find that disrespectful if I'm honest. A minutes silence should be respected as being just that not singing your one and only song throughout it. If that's true, it's the usual disgreacful bile I've come to associate with the Gas down the years. :angry:

Um moving is the wrong word to use, more like those singing Irene are dispicable in such an instance.

Reminds me how much I hate that song, welcome to the forum anyway (I think)

I find that disrespectful if I'm honest. A minutes silence should be respected as being just that not singing your one and only song throughout it. If that's true, it's the usual disgreacful bile I've come to associate with the Gas down the years. :angry:

No.How dare you say something like that!

It was meant in other words to say goodnight to him!

People like you are so ignorant!

i agree, I'm not sure that igoe4 meant "moving" in that way, if so :disapointed2se:

i expected that reaction at the 2nd manchester derby whan they had minutes silence for the munich air crash, gladly it was respected, hope that example can be follwed by all clubs

Archived