IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

Do you go to every match?

I'm a Blue Flame cheerleader :D

i had a season ticket last year..got a lot of stuff going on at mo so will make it to as many matches as i can this season..as i said I'm off now..theyre not that bad on here..just hope they don't go up thats all otherwise it would be hell for us..byee

Pretty much everywhere.the bass, the family stand, Uplands etc.

Ok well that settles it in my opinion, if it was sung in one specific area then I would take it as disrespectful but as the majority of the crowd sung it then I see it as not a big deal.

Chances are I will be a minority on this one though.

i had a season ticket last year..got a lot of stuff going on at mo so will make it to as many matches as i can this season..as i said I'm off now..theyre not that bad on here..just hope they don't go up thats all otherwise it would be hell for us..byee

Typical Rovers fan!

PART TIMER!!!!!!!!!! :city:

Got too much for you hey phil? :rofl2br:

ok c ya

Ok well that settles it in my opinion, if it was sung in one specific area then I would take it as disrespectful but as the majority of the crowd sung it then I see it as not a big deal.

Chances are I will be a minority on this one though.

ok

fair play to you lil gashead, in this day an age its far to easy to follow the manx , chelski or one of the other prem prima donna clubs. Supporting your team is a lifelong thing ,not just a fad.If only those that pay lip service to supporting the gas turned up on a regular basis your team might do better.

personally though, i hope your team sinks up to their armpits in that duckpond of a pitch and irene gets busted on the city road for doing tricks.

one team in bristol

fair play to you lil gashead, in this day an age its far to easy to follow the manx , chelski or one of the other prem prima donna clubs. Supporting your team is a lifelong thing ,not just a fad.If only those that pay lip service to supporting the gas turned up on a regular basis your team might do better.

personally though, i hope your team sinks up to their armpits in that duckpond of a pitch and irene gets busted on the city road for doing tricks.

one team in bristol

cheers.

I have my opinion and others have theres.

Thats just how life is!

Yes you're right there is only one team in Bristol!

The gas :D

one team in bristol

Supporting Rovers ain't a privildge it's a punishment!

Don't encourage her, she won't stop

No.Not all our fans are members of the gas hit squad!

I wouldn't be one anyway as during this time I was out on the pitch cheerleading.

'Hit Squad'?! Please tell me this is a wind up... Clearly your intention to post on here isn't to find out why we don't like each other, but to get a reaction out of City fans. Go play on Facebook, you can use all the :laugh::P:laugh: :S you like there

'Hit Squad'?! Please tell me this is a wind up... Clearly your intention to post on here isn't to find out why we don't like each other, but to get a reaction out of City fans. Go play on Facebook, you can use all the :laugh::P:laugh: :S you like there

I'm not here to wind people up.

I'm just here to chat.

I find it a Privilage.

But as I said, I have my opinion and you have yours

You are correct that we can all have our own opinions, but when yours is that you think its right to sing your own clubs football song over what is supposed to be a minutes silence in respect for the loss of a mans life I think it proves your lack of knowledge,respect and understanding of life let alone football.

You are correct that we can all have our own opinions, but when yours is that you think its right to sing your own clubs football song over what is supposed to be a minutes silence in respect for the loss of a mans life I think it proves your lack of knowledge,respect and understanding of life let alone football.

oh my god!

We were singing it to say Goodnight to him in ther words saying Rest in Peace!

We wern't singing it because it was our club song!

THIS IS A BRISTOL CITY FANS FORUM AND WE HAVE TWO ROVERS FANS TALKING TO EACH OTHER!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????????????????????? :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

If it's all getting too much to cope with then there's no need to worry. Give Barrow Gurney reception a call as i'm sure there will be abed or two free on the "Flapper Phillips - I'm Moving On To Bigger and Better Things" Ward, so why not book yourself in for the week-end?

Hello.

My name is Cody but you can call me Coderz.I'm a Bristol Rovers fan and I'm a rovers cheerleader and I'd like to speak to you all.

WHY CAN'T BRISTOL ROVERS AND BRISTOL CITY FANS ALL GET ALONG?????

It's really pissing annoying!!!

So how are you?

Hope your club does well this season :D

cody xoxox

Good evening to you young lady , gas or not .

My two girls have joined the forum in the last week which I can understand as they follow the SUPEREDS up and down the country when work allows .

What I can ' t understand is why another Gashead is on the site interested in our club and its new season and discussion threads when you could be discussing your forthcoming games etc..

Dad come on stop using the kids as a front to be a closet CITY FAN . :city:

Get to the library and prepare yourself for the next school year . :read:

Archived