IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

i think its past your bed time little girl

They've tried that, I don't think it's going to work

my rovers friend told me about this girl who loves igoe, personally I prefer sneezy and bashful, but I don't think they play much football nowadays

They've tried that, I don't think it's going to work

my rovers friend told me about this girl who loves igoe, personally I prefer sneezy and bashful, but I don't think they play much football nowadays

aawww I love Sammy :D.

He's so Gorgeous :wub:

I know it was unintentional....and I don't care if it is a wind up (the best bit is that I don't think it is!) but this thread has had me doing Mutley laughs so I don't wake the wife up, with tears rolling! This should head to the Classics Forum pretty soon I think!

Welcome....stick around, I've a feeling you're going to be good value for money! Well....until the novelty of your naivety wears off anyway!

Good luck in the Gash's search for the promised land... I just hope that the land promised to the Gash was called the Conference!

Guest DR DICKNOSE
Yes Jamie Cuerton(sp?) does come to mind. Maybe Agogo searched for slightly older women, but still a threat to girls! :bruce_h4h:

Apparently paul gadd is back in the country soon from vietnam,ive heard he could be shacking up with jamie?

anyone have any news on this?

Oh **** me this is tragically painful.

igoe4 = 38 yr old sad old man getting his kicks. :closedeyes:

I bloody hope not....cos quite frankly anyone who looks for pictures of 13 year old cheerleaders (to use as an avatar) for kicks has more wrong with him than being a sag!

The thing that gets me is that at 13 years old, regardless of the holidays, I would never have been allowed to stay up this late (and she joined at half 1 yesterday morning too). I don't know.....staying up to the wee hours, becoming a Gashead.... Social need to be called here to question some parenting skills, me thinks! :tongue:

I bloody hope not....cos quite frankly anyone who looks for pictures of 13 year old cheerleaders (to use as an avatar) for kicks has more wrong with him than being a sag!

The thing that gets me is that at 13 years old, regardless of the holidays, I would never have been allowed to stay up this late (and she joined at half 1 yesterday morning too). I don't know.....staying up to the wee hours, becoming a Gashead.... Social need to be called here to question some parenting skills, me thinks! :tongue:

I swear on my mothers life that I am real!!

You haven't got a FLIPPIN' chance of finishing any where near 7th, I think you'll probably manage around 15th.

As for the rivalry, of course I'm pleased if they lose (especially if Phillips cocks it up) and as for the fans I know some that are sound and some that are complete numpty's. The type who would want to crack one out over the time they beat us in the LDV and refer to us as 1983 or whatever it is.

Guest DR DICKNOSE
and we don't have Walks now either :(

I don't want to be offensive to you my love,but don't you realise that your poor little club are going absolutely nowhere.

with the bunch of muppetts you have in charge&the proposed plans for another small stadium just says it all!

youll always be in the shadow of the mighty reds. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

You haven't got a FLIPPIN' chance of finishing any where near 7th, I think you'll probably manage around 15th.

As for the rivalry, of course I'm pleased if they lose (especially if Phillips cocks it up) and as for the fans I know some that are sound and some that are complete numpty's. The type who would want to crack one out over the time they beat us in the LDV and refer to us as 1983 or whatever it is.

Phillips is shite I know.

He's bloody Flapper.

We need a new goalkeeper!

I hope not too, but a degree in psychology and a particular interest in behavior profiling asks the question. :noexpression:

Guest DR DICKNOSE

[/quote

******* right igoe4s dad please sort it out out,unless you want to come on here and thrash it out with us?

Guest DR DICKNOSE
and we don't have Walks now either :(

i reckon igoe4s old man should come on here,or is he already posting under the name of a 13 year old? :surrender:

Guest DR DICKNOSE
haha.

I'll ask him to the day after tomorrow 'cause we're going out tomorrow

thats not good enough is your mum a gashead as well? if so get her on here... :englandsmile4wf:

Archived