IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

Guest pepsi&shirley
:surrender: eh??, why on earth should I lie about my age?, I know I look 10 years younger but I really am 35 :innocent06:

Who are you then???? pm me on our forum....

pepsi x

Guest pepsi&shirley
Come on gasheads, no chatting amongst yourselves. At least try and take the piss out of City.

But this is a igoe4 thread.. they are meaningless as you well know. They go on and on forever and right at the final hurdle just as you think something good is going to happen.. It goes flat again and you are back to square 1.. know what i mean??? :noexpression:

But this is a igoe4 thread.. they are meaningless as you well know. They go on and on forever and right at the final hurdle just as you think something good is going to happen.. It goes flat again and you are back to square 1.. know what i mean??? :noexpression:

Yes I know what you mean, its a bit like watching Rovers!!!!! :crying:

They're not meaningless.They rae very interesting hahaha.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Can we not get rid of this Gash drivel ? Mods ?

oooo get you mind...

Can we not get rid of you or the 1000 or so who flood our forum day in day out with utter rubbish

I said take the piss out of City, not me. You know, things like who's higher in the league, who's got better players, more money, better stadium, more fans etc

Oh hang on, carry on.

You don't smell of poo. :noexpression:

Oh shut up and stop showing off, You know I cant possibly comment on such things, wouldn't want to upset a special someone would I :innocent06::innocent06::innocent06:

Archived