IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

There is an IGOE4 who matches the description given as she has a website dedicated to her beloved Sammy!

Is it really that quiet on the transfer rumour fromt that we've resorted to endulging in this surreal thread?

Oh, by the way, welcome IGOE4, from another newbie!

Hia,

Yeah my website address is Click here

Hia,

Yeah my website address is Click here

For those who could resist the morbid curiosity and not click on the link.... this is the "Me" page.... It's official.....SARAHB has a pretender to her throne of stalker of the year!!!

"I have been a gashead since I was born and went to quite a few matches.I went to more and more as I got older and got more into the football.Then when Sammy Igoe signed for Bristol Rovers everything changed.I wanted to go to the matches every single home game so that I could watch him play.I was absolutely fascinated by him.people started getting really annoyed with me as I talked about him 24/7.I couldn't believe it when Sammy scored THAT goal at Wembley.It was amazing! I then counted Sammy as my hero! I got upset when he didn't play.He then told me that he was thinking about leaving.I couldn't believe it.Then at the end of the 2007/2008 season Sammy was released.I was absolutely devestated! I couldn't take it in.I started getting really upset when ever I saw a picture of him,or even if somebody just started talking about him.I then heard that he was going on trial with AFC Bournemouth which was much closer to where he lives.I asked my mum if I could go and say good-bye to Sammy because I hadn't actually had the chance to say bye to him. So we travelled up to Bournemouth to watch Sammy play with Bournemouth against Bristol City which was a massive Coincidance. I spoke to Sammy and I was extremely happy that I managed to see him again.Then Sammy got released from Bournemouth though, because Bournemouths manager,Kevin Bond,decided that he didn't need a new midfielder so then Sammy went to Havant and Waterlooville for a week.Then Kevin Bond called Sammy back and so Sammy has now signed for Bournemouth AFC.I am arranging to go see him again at a Bournemouth match sometime this season and I really cannot wait."

For those who could resist the morbid curiosity and not click on the link.... this is the "Me" page.... It's official.....SARAHB has a pretender to her throne of stalker of the year!!!

"I have been a gashead since I was born and went to quite a few matches.I went to more and more as I got older and got more into the football.Then when Sammy Igoe signed for Bristol Rovers everything changed.I wanted to go to the matches every single home game so that I could watch him play.I was absolutely fascinated by him.people started getting really annoyed with me as I talked about him 24/7.I couldn't believe it when Sammy scored THAT goal at Wembley.It was amazing! I then counted Sammy as my hero! I got upset when he didn't play.He then told me that he was thinking about leaving.I couldn't believe it.Then at the end of the 2007/2008 season Sammy was released.I was absolutely devestated! I couldn't take it in.I started getting really upset when ever I saw a picture of him,or even if somebody just started talking about him.I then heard that he was going on trial with AFC Bournemouth which was much closer to where he lives.I asked my mum if I could go and say good-bye to Sammy because I hadn't actually had the chance to say bye to him. So we travelled up to Bournemouth to watch Sammy play with Bournemouth against Bristol City which was a massive Coincidance. I spoke to Sammy and I was extremely happy that I managed to see him again.Then Sammy got released from Bournemouth though, because Bournemouths manager,Kevin Bond,decided that he didn't need a new midfielder so then Sammy went to Havant and Waterlooville for a week.Then Kevin Bond called Sammy back and so Sammy has now signed for Bournemouth AFC.I am arranging to go see him again at a Bournemouth match sometime this season and I really cannot wait."

why you copy and paste this?

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Oddly enough...i feel the same about Jamie McCombe...i cant bare to watch when he plays incase he gets hurt :whistle2:

Guest pepsi&shirley
No!

Morning Dave i mean Cody.. I see you have made yourself at home on otib..Does this mean we will never hear from you again????

Cheers

Pepsi

Morning Dave i mean Cody.. I see you have made yourself at home on otib..Does this mean we will never hear from you again????

Cheers

Pepsi

oh heya Pepsi.

I didn't know you was on here.

nope.I'm on both now :D

I MIGHT not be on tonight though 'cause I gotta babysit but I might be able to use the laptop.

I'll be on live chat etc. tomorrow though ok pepsi.

Guest pepsi&shirley
oh heya Pepsi.

I didn't know you was on here.

nope.I'm on both now :D

I MIGHT not be on tonight though 'cause I gotta babysit but I might be able to use the laptop.

I'll be on live chat etc. tomorrow though ok pepsi.

Ok Cod eye.... I cant wait.. :noexpression:

Is your leg meant to be up there? Or is it a result of running out of fingernails to bite while watching Rovers? :me?:

It's meant to be like that :laugh:.

I'm was at a cheerleading competition and we were getting bored waiting for the results so we were taking pics!

I cant believe you have had so many replies Cody, I had nothing when I joined here...

Hello I am a Rovers fan, female and 35 years of age and why cant we all just get along!!! :innocent06::icecream:

Heya,yaayy another gashead :D I don't know why i've had so many replies either :laugh:.

Archived