IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

Igoe4, trust me, there is nothing more annoying then watching young kids prancing around like a bunch of American teen wannabees!

On another note, this has been a very funny thread to read, and I thank you.

I hope you grow up to become a BCFC fan and join the red side. Just ignore your dad, don't let him destroy your life by forcing you to watch the Gas!!! Remember, you do have a choice!

I do not get forced to watch the Gas!

I do choose!

I would never go to Bristol City (Unless Sammy played for them).

I'm glad I've been entertaining you :D

Back to the cheerleading part:

We're not teen wanabee's! It's a serious but fun sport!

Guest pepsi&shirley
Ha, so you would watch Bristol City! That's progress Igoe4, there may be hope for you yet!

Idont think so.. Especially after that last comment...

Igoe4, trust me, there is nothing more annoying then watching young kids prancing around like a bunch of American teen wannabees!

On another note, this has been a very funny thread to read, and I thank you.

I hope you grow up to become a BCFC fan and join the red side. Just ignore your dad, don't let him destroy your life by forcing you to watch the Gas!!! Remember, you do have a choice!

Igoe4 on this note remember Esther Rantzens childline number will be in the phonebook .

If your father is forcing you to watch the 'dark side ' against your will , be big , be brave , talk to someone , Esther is willing to listen .

Don ' t grow up believing all this monster says and does within the household .

Perhaps thats it - OTIB is your cry for help .

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US , 24 HOURS A DAY , JUST BE BRAVE AND TYPE AWAY . :innocent06:

Igoe4 on this note remember Esther Rantzens childline number will be in the phonebook .

If your father is forcing you to watch the 'dark side ' against your will , be big , be brave , talk to someone , Esther is willing to listen .

Don ' t grow up believing all this monster says and does within the household .

Perhaps thats it - OTIB is your cry for help .

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US , 24 HOURS A DAY , JUST BE BRAVE AND TYPE AWAY . :innocent06:

I am NEVER being part of you lot!!!

I am NOT being forced into supporting the gas!!

Rovers don't play football so don't know what you go down the Minimal Patch for?!

How very dare you Daniel, we do play football and we have a wonderful, yes wonderful pitch, its like a bowling green coupled with Premier League style football, what more could a girl want :innocent06::innocent06:

How very dare you Daniel, we do play football and we have a wonderful, yes wonderful pitch, its like a bowling green coupled with Premier League style football, what more could a girl want :innocent06::innocent06:

That is correct.

Our pitch is lovely now :D

We need to keep it like it :D

I played on your pitch for City and it not much better than a Parks pitch. The football is Pub Premier League standard maybe! 1-0 game well we had an off day I not going to say we was great that night because we wern't but that is one game in about 50 that season not one that I wil remember but we got promoted that season as well, a more important prize than a win against the Gas

What you doing in Bristol anywhere I'm sure you were Cheltenham Rovers FC was Cheltenham thinking you would lower the reputation of the club or something ;)

We couldn't bear to leave Bristol, ONLY REASON.......its not as if the sponsers have pulled out or anything as serious as that :noexpression:

Archived