IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

I thought so :P

Never seen the blue and white quarters so much as I have seen on this members posts on this City site .Do you wear the gas shirt when you spend half your day on here .

Surely must be time to get the homework finished , only two weeks before your back at school .

Or is this coursework project and thus us being your guinea pigs ?

Perhaps its a sponsered wind up . £ 1 for each Cidered that you can get an angry response from .

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Never seen the blue and white quarters so much as I have seen on this members posts on this City site .Do you wear the gas shirt when you spend half your day on here .

Surely must be time to get the homework finished , only two weeks before your back at school .

Or is this coursework project and thus us being your guinea pigs ?

Perhaps its a sponsered wind up . £ 1 for each Cidered that you can get an angry response from .

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Naah.i aint wearing my rovers top.Lonsdale top is all :P

I aint got any homework and I don't get Coursework because i'm only going into year 9.

I swear this isn't a wind-up.I swear on my mothers life!

Man, what a bizarre thread :doh: I cannot believe this has gone on for 7 pages....It beat some of our signing threads.....Made me laugh though :innocent06:

Anyway, I'm not letting on my particulars....steady.....it's like a pre-season thread.

Cheersen drive :w00t:

MM

Man, what a bizarre thread :doh: I cannot believe this has gone on for 7 pages....It beat some of our signing threads.....Made me laugh though :innocent06:

Anyway, I'm not letting on my particulars....steady.....it's like a pre-season thread.

Cheersen drive :w00t:

MM

:noexpression: ....You City fans are odd :innocent06: , you sure you don't want to let me take down your particulars :icecream: haha, xxx

:noexpression: ....You City fans are odd :innocent06: , you sure you don't want to let me take down your particulars :icecream: haha, xxx

You haven't got a big enough piece of paper... :innocent06: Plus you would feint....:laugh:

Igoe4 keep up the school work.....:laugh:.....you'll get there one day.... :laugh:

MM

:laugh: But I don't like school :(

Well thats about right for a Gashead.....

Saucy!!.....I think I need to arrest you MM and check out your crudentials, ooo errr :innocent06:

You'll be shocked....us City fans are big boys you know....well and some girls....:laugh:

haha.Go on. Arrest the City Fan :laugh:

OK OK don't put ideas in her head....so I'm on the wanted list......:laugh:

MM

Why don't football clubs have cheerleaders who are over 21 for god's sake, watching those young kids try to dance about is the most annoying thing in the world!

We should start a campaign to kick young cheerleaders out of football for good!!!!

Thats not very nice of you!!

Igoe4, trust me, there is nothing more annoying then watching young kids prancing around like a bunch of American teen wannabees!

On another note, this has been a very funny thread to read, and I thank you.

I hope you grow up to become a BCFC fan and join the red side. Just ignore your dad, don't let him destroy your life by forcing you to watch the Gas!!! Remember, you do have a choice!

Archived