IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

sadly i feel that wasnt the intended meaning by the singers.

My dad is stood by the side of me right now and he said that that is exactly how it was meant to be said and he was one of the singers.It was meant as a mark of respect!

My dad said if we wanted to disrespect him then we would have booed or cheered.Not sang good-night Irene so don't be so ignorant!

My dad is stood by the side of me right now and he said that that is exactly how it was meant to be said and he was one of the singers.It was meant as a mark of respect!

My dad said if we wanted to disrespect him then we would have booed or cheered.Not sang good-night Irene so don't be so ignorant!

well said your dad..it was meant in respect from one lot of football fans to another.

Yay! Ive just been told to grow up by a 13 year old Gashead.

How about you stop being abusive or I can see your visit here being very short.

Agree to disagree.

shes not being abusive..shes just telling you as it is in her eyes..she don't mean any harm

My dad is stood by the side of me right now and he said that that is exactly how it was meant to be said.As a mark of respect!

I'm not (or at least trying not to)

trouble is that goodnight irene is a rovers song, it would be seen by city fans as the rovers fans as hAving a dig at us by singing that song.

It would be the same as if we sang a city song in a rovers-related minute silence.

My Dad is bigger than yours.

:whistle2:

I'm not (or at least trying not to)

trouble is that goodnight irene is a rovers song, it would be seen by city fans as the rovers fans as hAving a dig at us by singing that song.

It would be the same as if we sang a city song in a rovers-related minute silence.

But can't you see that goodnight meant like R.I.P!

Ok but a 13 year old child telling a 28 year old woman that I have no respect is hardly going to get a very friendly reaction from me is it?

i know that and so do you but honestly she means no harm,and i was there when we sang it..it was sung from the heart believe me..you reds may not think so but we gave our respects and meant it dolly..

i know that and so do you but honestly she means no harm,and i was there when we sang it..it was sung from the heart believe me..you reds may not think so but we gave our respects and meant it dolly..

Do you go to every match?

I'm a Blue Flame cheerleader :D

I understand what it could of meant yes,but I'm just telling you that it's not what it meant! :D

best of luck on here..you should make quite a few friends..just don't push the irene thing..we understand what it means and we meant respect when we sang it..thats all that counts.. I'm off now

Archived