IGNORED

Hello!

igoe4

Good evening to you young lady , gas or not .

My two girls have joined the forum in the last week which I can understand as they follow the SUPEREDS up and down the country when work allows .

What I can ' t understand is why another Gashead is on the site interested in our club and its new season and discussion threads when you could be discussing your forthcoming games etc..

Dad come on stop using the kids as a front to be a closet CITY FAN . :city:

Get to the library and prepare yourself for the next school year . :read:

I don't get ya :(

So when was this that Rovers fans didnt observe a minutes silence? I don't remember seeing this. *I know it happened in the 80's

yeah i remember the game but not who the minute silence was for. i remember after the minute was up the blue few got "your just abunch of bankers" from 4 sides. i also remember louis donnawa scoring in the last minute. :city:

if your a 13 year old sag then i.m a ######n chinaman, cheerio back to your own forum :disapointed2se:

Check out the Igoe 4 eva with kisses at the bottom of her signature (in pink!). I sincerely hope that she is a 13 year old girl as I don't think it's healthy for a 48 year old bricklayer to use that. Although, we are talking about Sags here . . .

I'm confused.

As far as i can see she came in peace so i don't know why people are being soo harsh on her. Also i first posted on this forum when i was 12 (4 years ago) and i got told i was a FLIPPIN' ejit. And I'm a city fan for ***** sake.

If you see it as a jokey thread then i don't see why you are dignifying it with a response.

If you wanted to talk to her about city and rovers then do so but insuting her is beneath city fans. Jus live and let live. :englandsmile4wf:

Anyway, back to the original reason of this post.

City and Rovers have never and will never get along. That is just one fact of life.

Football would not to the same without passion and rivalries, that's just the way it is.

Although i admit i would miss the gas if they weren't there for the above reason. But can we really have a rivalry with a non-league team.

Maybe we will play them in the FA Cup 3rg round tie in 2028.

:englandsmile4wf:

yeah i remember the game but not who the minute silence was for. i remember after the minute was up the blue few got "your just abunch of bankers" from 4 sides. i also remember louis donnawa scoring in the last minute. :city:

Cant be sure but think the minutes silence you refer to was for Des Williams Chairman

I'm confused.

As far as i can see she came in peace so i don't know why people are being soo harsh on her. Also i first posted on this forum when i was 12 (4 years ago) and i got told i was a FLIPPIN' ejit. And I'm a city fan for ***** sake.

If you see it as a jokey thread then i don't see why you are dignifying it with a response.

If you wanted to talk to her about city and rovers then do so but insuting her is beneath city fans. Jus live and let live. :englandsmile4wf:

thank-you

are you aware that that ass**** Igoe no longer plays for your club anymore?

Don't ya mean gorgeous little Sammy Igoe?

Yes I'm aware of that.

I went to see him the other day when Bournemouth played you and he was all over you lot!He gave and a Hug and kiss and said goodbye and I'm going to see him again some other time this season too :D

Yes I'm aware of that.

I went to see him the other day when Bournemouth played you and he was all over you lot!He gave and a Hug and kiss and said goodbye and I'm going to see him again some other time this season too :D

Like someone said earlier. Rovers player hugs and kisses young girl - sounds very familiar :innocent06:

Guest DR DICKNOSE

Yes I'm aware of that.

typical gashead got an answer for everything!!!!

thought id got you on that one!!!

fair play to you..

Archived