IGNORED

Cheering When Johnson Went Off

A Horse With No Name

I agree with your post, both Noble and Williams - both or either should be given a chance in the central midfield slot.

In response to your previous post you have not stated LJ is never subbed cos he is the managers son (my apologies) however many on here have said just that, my only point ,and this is not a dig at you, is that i feel as supporters we are never privy to all the team tactics and all that goes on behind the scenes etc.

I really feel GJ picks what he feels is his best team and makes substitutions according to this, it is his job on the line

afterall.

And i will never understand so called fans boo-ing they're own players!

:innocent06:

That's the thing, GJ does probably pick the best team on the large majority of occasions, and does make the right subs some of the times, but there is also a number of times that he doesn't make the right decision, probably through no fault of his own some of the times and I'm sure he does make majority of his decisions in good faith.

Supporters are not privvy to tactics and behind the scenes however we can only go on what we see on the pitch on a saturday which is what many base their views on,

As for Booing their own players, unforuntately it's always going to happen rightly or wrongly, not something I get involved in myself, only 2 players have ever reduced me to that...Ian Baird for obvious reasons and another.......though Sean Dyhce did come close

All this fan worship, and panning of people who don't agree with is you is a ****in bore. LJ's largely ironic cheers were self bleeding obvious, as hes rarely if ever subbed, no matter how badly he plays.

As for his game Saturday, the worst City player in the first half, and pretty near the best 2nd half, as he actually tackled, tracked back, didnt lose the ball everytime he was closed down. In fact he justified his existence on the field.

Ive yet to see McIndoe play worse than Johnson either. McIndoe is class, Johnson is competant

All this fan worship, and panning of people who don't agree with is you is a ****in bore. LJ's largely ironic cheers were self bleeding obvious, as hes rarely if ever subbed, no matter how badly he plays.

As for his game Saturday, the worst City player in the first half, and pretty near the best 2nd half, as he actually tackled, tracked back, didnt lose the ball everytime he was closed down. In fact he justified his existence on the field.

Ive yet to see McIndoe play worse than Johnson either. McIndoe is class, Johnson is competant

LJ tonight.........face, your, egg, on!

:winner_third_h4h:

Archived