IGNORED

Ipswich Match Thread

petehinton

Anyone really really worried now about the season?

Not in the least what will be will be; been here before and we`ll be here again; it is but a moment in time; me the wife and kids is all to worry about the rest is just gravy.

Ipswich were there for the taking also, 3 goals in 10 mins, This team is not good enough. Harsh decisions need to be made in regards to certain players and it does not help when our best ###### players cant start a frigging game

come on happy clappers i was called hysterical the other week for suggesting we were going down,this is a relegation bound team too many excuses week in week out face it this lot ain't good enough.

Thats the biggest joke of all Greebo - sod waiting, we are shite and now in the relegation dogfight whether he likes it or not.

Chill pal its only a game, in the scheme of things it matters not

apologies if it has been discussed as just joining this discussion but anybody think our demise in this match to do with carey going off AND wilson coming on.... we were 1 up i believe at the time.

Orr out of favour, Carey off.. guess Gary had little choice.

We need new full back, right midfielder and,.. sorry to say but a proven goal scorer.... we do not have anywhere enough goals upfront despite spending big before season started.

Not in the least what will be will be; been here before and we`ll be here again; it is but a moment in time; me the wife and kids is all to worry about the rest is just gravy.

Very sage glos, but this is a City forum and yes, I think we should be worried.

Thats the biggest joke of all Greebo - sod waiting, we are shite and now in the relegation dogfight whether he likes it or not.

Ipswich have had TWENTY ONE shots to our five. As much as I hate to say it we are actually better off taking a battering as hanging on for a 1-0 would only have papered over the gaping wide cracks. GJ, for all his mouth, for all the criticisms of supporters and for all the Championship Manager jibes hasn't got a f00k1ng clue what to do at the moment - and the way things are going we could be in serious $h1t by the transfer window. His only plan seems to be to get us to play the type of football that his sidekick John Beck used when he tried to kill the English game a few years back. That is where misplaced loyalty and living off the past glories of last season gets you. Teams who look backwards go backwards and ain't we ever in that category.

Well I hope the wait and see brigade take note. More Importantly I hope the manager and coaching staff take note. This situation has been allowed to manifest itself with to much loyalty and not enough enterprise in the transfer / loan market, in the summer and to date.

For crying out loud until we can control the midfield we will struggle. It is unreasonable for the defence to hang on for dear life week after week for a draw and just keep lumping the ball up the pitch in desperation.

Immdiate action is needed now before this slump becomes a crisis.

Why we have little to no control over almost everthing to do with our club, we just pay;

It's because we care glos., as I'm quite sure you do. Of course City isn't comparable to family, but if it didn't matter then we've all wasted a hell of a lot of time and money.

BCFC matters to me, that's why I'm worried.

Please not a return to league one,Johnson you need to sort this crap out fast,bring in some players who can play football,are willing to die for our club and above all some bloody wingers

what worries me is we need a improvement in a lot of areas...

I'm afraid its going to be a real fight between now and the end of the season, i fear for us right now.

sod the loyalty in january, we need players in who can keep us up.

Ipswich have had TWENTY ONE shots to our five. As much as I hate to say it we are actually better off taking a battering as hanging on for a 1-0 would only have papered over the gaping wide cracks. GJ, for all his mouth, for all the criticisms of supporters and for all the Championship Manager jibes hasn't got a f00k1ng clue what to do at the moment - and the way things are going we could be in serious $h1t by the transfer window. His only plan seems to be to get us to play the type of football that his sidekick John Beck used when he tried to kill the English game a few years back. That is where misplaced loyalty and living off the past glories of last season gets you. Teams who look backwards go backwards and ain't we ever in that category.

Spot on, plus GJ saying he owes to show the current players loyalty? he doesnt owe them nothing, as good as they were last season thats gone and this season certain players aint performing, simple as and they need replacing

Well I hope the wait and see brigade take note. More Importantly I hope the manager and coaching staff take note. This situation has been allowed to manifest itself with to much loyalty and not enough enterprise in the transfer / loan market, in the summer and to date.

For crying out loud until we can control the midfield we will struggle. It is unreasonable for the defence to hang on for dear life week after week for a draw and just keep lumping the ball up the pitch in desperation.

Immdiate action is needed now before this slump becomes a crisis.

Agree, this has gone on for far to long, clubs around us have been getting in loans and showing no loyalty to players. Instead they replace the dead wood for better quality, we have just been keeping players on past performences.

I think we can all see GJ likes a nic esettled dressing room were every one gets along, unless we want a return to League one this happy dressing needs to be ripped apart and replaced with players of quality.

Archived