IGNORED

Ipswich Match Thread

petehinton

Please not a return to league one,Johnson you need to sort this crap out fast,bring in some players who can play football,are willing to die for our club and above all some bloody wingers

i would be interested to know how you assess if an incoming player is prepared to 'die' for this club?... hmmmm.

These guys are down on confidence right now and all you are doing is driving that nail home. some supporter you are pal. get behind the team. Johnson will sort it out sooner rather than later. yee of little faith.

One thing is guaranteed - and that is Johnson will be blaming everybody else BAR HIMSELF. THEY did this wrong and THEY did that wrong. I'm sorry Johnson but it is you who had the responsibility for improving our squad at the start of the season (goes hand in hand with five years at £15-20K per week) and on the evidence of the first 22 matches this season YOU (yes that's you, not them) have failed abysmally.

you were saying!

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

/quote]

so were blameing john and sproule for being overpowered in central defence , losing carey is more of a worry than the forward situation , but i agree with people johnson has got to smell the coffee we are now in a relegation battle ( fact )

I was highlighting that your oppinion was sterns and ivans inclusion were justified by sterns goal in hindsight, and in hindsight i'm thinking ,whereas with a more ( IMO ) creative instead of workman like midfeild we might have held the ball up more and not lost possesion, hence conceding more goals.

One thing is guaranteed - and that is Johnson will be blaming everybody else BAR HIMSELF. THEY did this wrong and THEY did that wrong. I'm sorry Johnson but it is you who had the responsibility for improving our squad at the start of the season (goes hand in hand with five years at £15-20K per week) and on the evidence of the first 22 matches this season YOU (yes that's you, not them) have failed abysmally.

:noexpression:

It's because we care glos., as I'm quite sure you do. Of course City isn't comparable to family, but if it didn't matter then we've all wasted a hell of a lot of time and money.

BCFC matters to me, that's why I'm worried.

Course we worry; but we are here for ever them they are just passing through, point being we`ve been to the top and bottom div, this one game is just a few lines in our history. We would all like to be in Hull`s position (we nearly were) if even for a short while; BCFC MATTERS but so does a lot of other things. :farmer:

i would be interested to know how you assess if an incoming player is prepared to 'die' for this club?... hmmmm.

These guys are down on confidence right now and all you are doing is driving that nail home. some supporter you are pal. get behind the team. Johnson will sort it out sooner rather than later. yee of little faith.

Missed 3 games this season,5 last a loyal supporter is what I am

I said I feared a dog fight 3 weeks ago and I got slammed left right and centre. 4 games later it seems people have cottoned on that we are not looking positive enough.

The first half performance didn't deserve this, but the clues with the amount of shots suggested they would score sooner or later, 3 was not on the cards however.

Any news on Maynards injury, they aint said anything since he was stretchered off on Sky.

Agree, this has gone on for far to long, clubs around us have been getting in loans and showing no loyalty to players. Instead they replace the dead wood for better quality, we have just been keeping players on past performences.

I think we can all see GJ likes a nic esettled dressing room were every one gets along, unless we want a return to League one this happy dressing needs to be ripped apart and replaced with players of quality.

Sweet thought but with Steve talking about saying no to Gary for the first time and worrying about the wage bill, no sellable assets and Gary's loyalty to the squad (still talking about top 6 by Christamas today!) it's hard to see where any significant changes are going to come from. Going to be a bumpy ride.

Course we worry; but we are here for ever them they are just passing through, point being we`ve been to the top and bottom div, this one game is just a few lines in our history. We would all like to be in Hull`s position (we nearly were) if even for a short while; BCFC MATTERS but so does a lot of other things. :farmer:

I've followed City in the bottom division glos, I don't ever want to see us below this division again.

I'm happy enough to see a committed City side playing attacking football in this division.

That would do me fine.

So now he only deserves the second rate manager game. If you intended that meaning then nothing more needs to be said does it?! :P

I meant he keeps saying the fans think they know best because they play computer games, however if he can't see what anyone else can see, maybe he should be playing it to get some ideas !!!

He has given the fans alot of stick this season, the way we are playing, he is in no position to start criticising when he is under achieving in his current task, top 6 by Christmas, looks near impossible !!!

Since he got his 5 year deal we have been in a massive decline, coincidence yes, but acceptable no.

Missed 3 games this season,5 last a loyal supporter is what I am

I respect your loyal support. I see many matches as well when i am in the UK; about 1/3 of the year including this same fixture last season.

I still think you are being way too harsh... this is a bumpy patch... s**t happens.. it will never be all singing all dancing all of the time. With respect, you need to be more far far more realistic.

I've followed City in the bottom division glos, I don't ever want to see us below this division again.

I'm happy enough to see a committed City side playing attacking football in this division.

That would do me fine.

Correct but is it the players, the man who picked the players or the man who picked the manager :noexpression: Cant blame the faithfull fans this time though but then again........

I'm going to put a tenner on LeeJ and Adebola being back in the XI on Saturday and neither Trundle nor Noble starting.

Quite right. Let's get LJ back in so that we can add some much needed solidity and creativity to the team. And the introduction of Dele will see us knocking the ball around crisply on the deck. The sad thing is that GJ probably believes that.

Archived