IGNORED

Mcindoe & Carle

Dolman_Stand

They had a fight after the game aswell...

Carle was signing autographs then Mcindoe was by the coach near Carle and they exchanged words then Carle smashed mcindoes head against the coach and then there was a big argument with players etc and mcindoe walked off with a bleeding nose and a few cuts...

Carle was signing autographs then Mcindoe was by the coach near Carle and they exchanged words then Carle smashed mcindoes head against the coach and then there was a big argument with players etc and mcindoe walked off with a bleeding nose and a few cuts...

Dosen't surprise me the way that were going after eachother, do you know what was being said between the two of them??

I believe that to be 100% true :noexpression:

No way ? really? :noexpression:

I seen the fight but never heard what was said between the two of them. But whatever was said never excused the violence that carle took towards mcindoe.

City players Carey, Henderson, John, Fontaine and Elliott all heard then after came out and went for Carle also. I was just walking past from the red n white bar to see the fight and was very suprised when i seen it. But mcindoe and carle did have a bust up on the pitch too. I doubt that there will be any action tooken into it. I did hear mcindoe say he was going to get the police involved but i don't think he will once he's calmed down.

and.....it was scary. McIndoe and Carle went behind the Palace coach, next thing McIndoe runs out the other side with a bloody nose. My mate has his blood on her jumper.

could you please get him to take it the hospital and get a DNA test and then publish the results on here.

Maybe this points to the reason why he left the club instead of what everyone on here keeps on banging on about. So instead of Gary protecting his sons place in the team he COULD have sold him because he was a disturbance off the pitch. Anyway, after today the guy seems like a complete idiot.

not that I'm excusing fighting in any way but, just imagine if you were nick carle after todays game: you've had all your ex team mates going in hard on you every time you get near the ball and even when you're nowhere near it (elliots shove on him in the first half!), you've got mcindoe (who is obviously an annoying person - but i love him anyway for city ) following you around and sticking his face in yours, you've got thousands singing city reject .etc at you, and on top of everything you lose the game. I think I personally would be a little frustrated!

just to add i thought mcindoe vs carle thing on the pitch was absolutely brilliant to watch! especially when he skinned him a treat! #### off carle !

They all shook hands and hugged each other at the end of the game, what goes on during the game is not a reflection of how people are in normal life. Carle hasnt done anything wrong to us City fans which warrents some of the crap being posted on here.

This thread is full of childish playground drivell.

That'll be why I've not moved it, obviously.

:whistle2:

They all shook hands and hugged each other at the end of the game, what goes on during the game is not a reflection of how people are in normal life. Carle hasnt done anything wrong to us City fans which warrents some of the crap being posted on here.

This thread is full of childish playground drivell.

So you doubt the veracity of the fight reports?

Archived