IGNORED

Mcindoe & Carle

Dolman_Stand

The most important fight we won today was ON THE PITCH. You always have to put yourself about against any Warnock side and the City side of the last couple of months prior to Boxing Day would have been murdered by Colin's mob. There were some cracking battles going down all over the pitch today - Sproule against the very impressive young kid Clyne was worth the admission money on it's own, McIndoe and Carle were having a right pop at one another, Carey versus Lee was like a mini-war going on for 90 minutes and one of the best moments was when Maynard went into that crunching tackle with Derry who looked as if he was going to start crying.

Another BRILLIANT quote from GJ:

Bristol City boss Gary Johnson on angry words being exchanged as the players left the field:

"Some players had handbags for Christmas and were anxious to show them off."

Typical Warnock side. If you look at all the photos on the official site, every time a Palace and City player go up for an aerial ball, the Palace player has his arm up around the City player's head.

So, is everyone just hating Carle as he is a Pal-arse player? to be fair McIndoe is an arrogant ass and prob deserved it.. anyways.. big 3 points today.. thought the lads deserved it and possibly the best 'team' performance of the season?

warnocks view of the incident......

elbows or not, that's how warnock's teams play, we know that, the team know that, the blame has to go again to the Ref for yet again letting Warnock's teams getting away with these tactics.

"I think one of their players decided to throw a bottle in the direction of Nick Carle and I was hoping he would chest it down," said Warnock.

"I just got in between people and it was soon all over. I just wished the stewarding was better here because I seem to get assaulted every time I come, either on the pitch or off it!

warnocks view of the incident......

elbows or not, that's how warnock's teams play, we know that, the team know that, the blame has to go again to the Ref for yet again letting Warnock's teams getting away with these tactics.

"I think one of their players decided to throw a bottle in the direction of Nick Carle and I was hoping he would chest it down," said Warnock.

"I just got in between people and it was soon all over. I just wished the stewarding was better here because I seem to get assaulted every time I come, either on the pitch or off it!

:tumbleweed:

Archived