IGNORED

Mcindoe & Carle

Dolman_Stand

I don't condone either of their behaviour, Carle was in the wrong on the pitch (Warnock rubbing off on him)

IF Mcindoe played like that against all opposition we would have a decent left sided player

only turning it on against a decent rival is not good enough

Just a thought

When you see the effort that McIndoe has put in for this club since he joined I find snide comments like this out of place and stupid.

Typical Warnock side. If you look at all the photos on the official site, every time a Palace and City player go up for an aerial ball, the Palace player has his arm up around the City player's head.

You said and the picture proves it - Typical Warnock side :disapointed2se:

Carle got Star Man in the Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2074811.ece

Unbelievable, do these reporters actually watch the games?

Carle and their left back were Palaces best performers, thought Elliott, Sproule and Maynard had excellent games too, reporters usually choose the London based team players, personally i'd just enjoy the win and not worry about it too much.

From the Palace site.

'..There was an incident at the end of the game which left the boss as peacemaker in the tunnel area.

"I think one of their players decided to throw a bottle in the direction of Nick Carle and I was hoping he would chest it down.

"I just got in between people and it was soon all over. The place has a great atmosphere but I just wish the stewarding was better here because I seem to get assaulted every time I come, either on the pitch or off it!..."

Carle and their left back were Palaces best performers, thought Elliott, Sproule and Maynard had excellent games too, reporters usually choose the London based team players, personally i'd just enjoy the win and not worry about it too much.

Carle was cluless for most of the game, and we got a million for him.....yeeeeeehaaaaaa!

:winner_third_h4h:

Carle got Star Man in the Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2074811.ece

I thought The Sun article was a good write up for them, especially this quote from Neil Warnock....

"I just got in between people and it was soon all over. I just wished the stewarding was better here because I seem to get assaulted every time I come, either on the pitch or off it!" :dancing6:

....at least we got stuck into Palarse and got three points as a result. Just a shame we didn't get stuck into Burnley in the same way - 3 points would have been ours if we had.

Well they did square off in the 2nd half, not sure why though or what started it as I had dropped me pasty.

PS: It was fine to eat as it had landed on me programme.

That could have been serious; I'm pleased it worked out well!

I loved the quote from Johnson about the handbags. :D

What I saw was that McIndoe had a wild shot that went wide then Carle left his foot in and caught McIndoe. Macca wasn't happy and Carle laughed at him/his shot and then they squared up.

After that McIndoe was constantly kicking Carle behind the referees back.

Then I got told they got split up as Carle was getting on the coach by Stern John in his boxers!!!

What I saw was that McIndoe had a wild shot that went wide then Carle left his foot in and caught McIndoe. Macca wasn't happy and Carle laughed at him/his shot and then they squared up.

After that McIndoe was constantly kicking Carle behind the referees back.

Then I got told they got split up as Carle was getting on the coach by Stern John in his boxers!!!

McIndoe nutmegging Carle not long after they had been having words was quality!!!!!!!...got the second biggest cheer of the day

Guest RobbieTurner

OK - have just heard what happened....apparantly....

McIndoe came out of the changing rooms and the Palace coach was waiting , with players getting on etc.... McIndoe started giving it the large one - telling them to fork off back to London and how we'd done them etc etc...

Next Carle gets off the coach, closely followed by 4 other players and proceed to give McIndoe the twatting he seemed to be asking for.

City players start arriving out of the dressing rooms - including Stern John still in just his boxers as mentioned earlier.

McIndoe has got a big mouth, we all know that, but wish the other City players would have arrived quicker and knocked Carle's goofy grin off his face.

OK - have just heard what happened....apparantly....

McIndoe came out of the changing rooms and the Palace coach was waiting , with players getting on etc.... McIndoe started giving it the large one - telling them to fork off back to London and how we'd done them etc etc...

Next Carle gets off the coach, closely followed by 4 other players and proceed to give McIndoe the twatting he seemed to be asking for.

City players start arriving out of the dressing rooms - including Stern John still in just his boxers as mentioned earlier.

McIndoe has got a big mouth, we all know that, but wish the other City players would have arrived quicker and knocked Carle's goofy grin off his face.

Haha - can't see this hanging around for long - a similar description has already been deleted by the mods!!!

Not if they work for that rag, anyway, whats a football supporter doing having anything to do with that lying,horrible rag?. Anyone who buys or reads that rag online cant be a football supporter, after what it said about the fans re- Hillsborough 89.

Well, I read almost the exact same thing on this thread last night - and now it's gone. Was I dreaming? Maybe I need a shrink!!

Only one post has been deleted from this thread and that was purely because it was a double post.

I have spoken to a couple of people who witnessed this incident and I'm happy the description is accurate. If someone involved wishes to deny it and ask for it to be removed, then we'll look at that. But at the moment I'm satisfied that nothing wildly inaccurate has been posted.

Only one post has been deleted from this thread and that was purely because it was a double post.

I have spoken to a couple of people who witnessed this incident and I'm happy the description is accurate. If someone involved wishes to deny it and ask for it to be removed, then we'll look at that. But at the moment I'm satisfied that nothing wildly inaccurate has been posted.

No, there were definitely more - because I recall someone saying that the posts were childish - I posted asking if anyone doubted the veracity of the incident - someone else replied that they did and so on.

It's not important - except for my sanity!!!

• Admin
No, there were definitely more - because I recall someone saying that the posts were childish - I posted asking if anyone doubted the veracity of the incident - someone else replied that they did and so on.

It's not important - except for my sanity!!!

They're still there - Posts 24 onwards.

Not if they work for that rag, anyway, whats a football supporter doing having anything to do with that lying,horrible rag?. Anyone who buys or reads that rag online cant be a football supporter, after what it said about the fans re- Hillsborough 89.

I sometimes buy it. So you saying I'm not a football supporter??

Guest RobbieTurner
:rofl2br: Too funny, The Palarse games are becoming a highlight for me as a fan, i almost want to beat them as much as Cardiff and QPR now. Warnock is such a peen sometimes, you just love to hate his sides. Fair play to Carle and Mcindoe providing the sideshow, GJ suggests emotions spilled over..

So was he referring to this incident?

Thats priceless if true. McIndoe, you legend.

Tis indeed true my friend, hence why its still on here. Tell the girls and boys on Ziderheads for me mate - will prompt a few laughs and more abuse for Carle and Colin no doubt.

:rofl2br: Too funny, The Palarse games are becoming a highlight for me as a fan, i almost want to beat them as much as Cardiff and QPR now. Warnock is such a peen sometimes, you just love to hate his sides. Fair play to Carle and Mcindoe providing the sideshow, GJ suggests emotions spilled over..

So was he referring to this incident?

Thats priceless if true. McIndoe, you legend.

Too right CiderHider, football is an entertainment industry and the Palarse games certainly provide quality entertainment. Others must think the same as that's why over 18,000 were in attendance yesterday.

Excuse my ignorance, but why on earth do your mob have a disliking for us?

Or is it the whole Warnock thing and as such, the general (tired) stereotype that we're "dirty" (which I find bizarre given we're ninth in the disciplinary table)? We didn't even beat you in the Playoffs last season, so that doesn't really justify any axe-griding.

I'm confused. Besides, the whole Carle vs. Ashton Gate thing really doesn't need dwelling on too much, you won the main thing. On that big bit of green grass. Outplayed and outdone. Well played....and to think some of you wanted Gary Johnson out a week or two ago. Give yourselves a few more games unbeaten and you'll be in the throngs of the Playoff picture in no time.

Answers on a postcard :)

Or is it the whole Warnock thing and as such, the general (tired) stereotype that we're "dirty" (which I find bizarre given we're ninth in the disciplinary table)? We didn't even beat you in the Playoffs last season, so that doesn't really justify any axe-griding.

I'm confused. Besides, the whole Carle vs. Ashton Gate thing really doesn't need dwelling on too much, you won the main thing. On that big bit of green grass. Outplayed and outdone. Well played....and to think some of you wanted Gary Johnson out a week or two ago. Give yourselves a few more games unbeaten and you'll be in the throngs of the Playoff picture in no time.

Warnock.

His sides are always niggly, mouthy cheats and play long ball shite. That's what your team was like yesterday and that's why I dislike them, sorry. And I quite liked Palace until they appointed him.

You might be 9th in the disciplinary table but that just means you're good at not getting caught. I couldn't believe how many obvious fouls the ref and linesman seemed oblivious too yesterday.

We can hate anything that moves mate and we don't even need a reason.. :dancing6:

Archived