IGNORED

Mcindoe & Carle

Dolman_Stand

Warnock.

His sides are always niggly, mouthy cheats and play long ball shite. That's what your team was like yesterday and that's why I dislike them, sorry. And I quite liked Palace until they appointed him.

You might be 9th in the disciplinary table but that just means you're good at not getting caught. I couldn't believe how many obvious fouls the ref and linesman seemed oblivious too yesterday.

Thought as much...

Up until yesterday (I know it seems convenient), we'd been playing some really good and attractive football. The introduction of Lee into our side has meant we've resorted to hoofing it, which when you consider we have good ball players in midfield, is a little odd. Hopefully just a blip.

I don't buy into our dirty side. All teams do it, gamesmanship if you like. People just think Warnock = dirty. It's a tired stereotype. There's no use arguing over it, because I don't think either of us will conform to the other's view.

For what it's worth, I thought the ref was dire yesterday. Obviously got a Bristol City shirt for Christmas ;)

Reports of Mcindoe and Carle scrapping after match.

Anyone got video for You Tube? Handbags at 5 o'clock??????

I was just about to start a thread on that, i know a steward down the gate and he has spoken to me about a fight happening between a city player and nick carle, apparently there was handbags when palace were leaving the changing rooms to board the coach, and the steward i know (Don) said nick carle came out with his face covered in blood.

Obviously coming from a very reliable source

Thought as much...

Up until yesterday (I know it seems convenient), we'd been playing some really good and attractive football. The introduction of Lee into our side has meant we've resorted to hoofing it, which when you consider we have good ball players in midfield, is a little odd. Hopefully just a blip.

Yep it did seem strange to have players that can play the ball bypassed.

I don't buy into our dirty side. All teams do it, gamesmanship if you like. People just think Warnock = dirty. It's a tired stereotype. There's no use arguing over it, because I don't think either of us will conform to the other's view.

It's not just a stereotype. Every time a palace player challenged for a ball there were arms round necks. There was a great deal of shirt lifting and Derry is quite frankly a vicious little **** who I hope retires soon.

For what it's worth, I thought the ref was dire yesterday. Obviously got a Bristol City shirt for Christmas ;)

I particularly liked the bit where he penalised a stationary Stern John for "fouling" the Palace player who went straight through the back of him and missed the ball.

It's not just a stereotype. Every time a palace player challenged for a ball there were arms round necks. There was a great deal of shirt lifting and Derry is quite frankly a vicious little **** who I hope retires soon.

I particularly liked the bit where he penalised a stationary Stern John for "fouling" the Palace player who went straight through the back of him and missed the ball.

Shirt lifting? Good god. What next, blowing kisses?

Arms around necks? I'll have to take your word on that. I'm not sure I saw that once in 90 minutes. Perhaps I need my eyes testing. Unfortunately, Shaun Derry is one of those players who makes a living out of kicking whatever moves. I don't like him either really. He's not even that good a player, however when he makes a (legal) challenge that connects, there is nothing more marvellous.

Mr Carle didn't appear to get an awful lot of protection from the referee, which could also be said for Victor Moses and Scott Sinclair in the playoffs last season. But I'm not one to dwell on the past...though it suggests to me that Mr Johnson might tell a few of your players to get under a few of our players' skin. And I don't have much of a problem with that. That's football.

I sometimes buy it. So you saying I'm not a football supporter??

I think the point is the "Scum" is quite rightly boycotted by many fans (me included) but where you draw the line is difficult as all rags and TV progs go to far at times -

but the "Scum" and its reporting on Hillsborough was way over the boundary of any line you could draw - so many football supporters (fans) refuse to buy it - in my view all fans should refuse to buy it - if you still do does not make you a non supporter or fan - but if you actually research and read what happened I don't think and football supporter or fan would still buy it? (mind you this is probably on the wrong thread)

Derry is quite frankly a vicious little **** who I hope retires soon.

That's where my current dislike of CP stems from.

Warnock is a gobby **** regardless of who he is managing, and in a way I admire him for his outspoken provoking management style, and I wouldn't be ashamed if he was associated with our club But Derry on the other hand is a dirty nasty 'orrible player who thinks he is a cut above the rest. He constantly whinges to the ref throughout the whole game and questions every decision. It wouldn't be too bad if he was any good , but he simply lumps his fat aging body into people. I would be ashamed if he played for us!

I am under no disillusion that the 'dirty' style of play that is instilled in the team stems from Derry - and like Nibor says, I hope he retires soon becasue historically Palace don't deserve such a name for themselves.

All IMHO :)

I think the point is the "Scum" is quite rightly boycotted by many fans (me included) but where you draw the line is difficult as all rags and TV progs go to far at times -

but the "Scum" and its reporting on Hillsborough was way over the boundary of any line you could draw - so many football supporters (fans) refuse to buy it - in my view all fans should refuse to buy it - if you still do does not make you a non supporter or fan - but if you actually research and read what happened I don't think and football supporter or fan would still buy it? (mind you this is probably on the wrong thread)

I never buy it - I found the Beano and Dandy more intellectually stimulating and I stopped reading them when I was 8.

Arms around necks? I'll have to take your word on that. I'm not sure I saw that once in 90 minutes. Perhaps I need my eyes testing.

Trust me, it happened a lot - and I'm the first to admit if decisions going against us are actually 'fair' when everyone around me is moaning.

However, I couldn't believe how many pushes, elbows and grappling moves more akin to the WWE your players got away with. On the one occasion I recall the ref actually blowing up to award a foul to Louis Carey for an elbow in the face he had to point out that it was about the sixth time it had happened to him before he got the foul awarded.

On the other hand, the officials gave a few corners and free kicks to us that should have definitely been given to you. I don't think any of them were really on their game yesterday.

OK - have just heard what happened....apparantly....

McIndoe came out of the changing rooms and the Palace coach was waiting , with players getting on etc.... McIndoe started giving it the large one - telling them to fork off back to London and how we'd done them etc etc...

Next Carle gets off the coach, closely followed by 4 other players and proceed to give McIndoe the twatting he seemed to be asking for.

City players start arriving out of the dressing rooms - including Stern John still in just his boxers as mentioned earlier.

McIndoe has got a big mouth, we all know that, but wish the other City players would have arrived quicker and knocked Carle's goofy grin off his face.

Unfortunately it sounds like McIndoe got what he deserved, doesn't matter if it is city or even football related, some people are just idiots.

Give yourselves a few more games unbeaten and you'll be in the throngs of the Playoff picture in no time.

Answers on a postcard :)

Hopefully, it'll be a Bristol City FC v Palarse play-off final at Wembley. The best either club can realistically achieve given that the Brummies and Wolves will probably get the auto promotion places. You'll knock out Reading and we'll meet you in the final so this whole palaver can then be replayed out to the worldwide footballing audience it deserves. :dancing6:

Hopefully, it'll be a Bristol City FC v Palarse play-off final at Wembley. The best either club can realistically achieve given that the Brummies and Wolves will probably get the auto promotion places. You'll knock out Reading and we'll meet you in the final so this whole palaver can then be replayed out to the worldwide footballing audience it deserves. :dancing6:

Ding Ding ; Johnson vs. Warnock , round 7

And Speroni gets injured in extra-time so Nick Carle decides to go in goal for the penalty shoot-out and McIndoe steps up for the fifth and winning penalty :D

Guest RobbieTurner
Unfortunately it sounds like McIndoe got what he deserved, doesn't matter if it is city or even football related, some people are just idiots.

and just to follow up what i said about what happened, apparently Carle or one of his friends rammed McIndoe's head into the side of their coach. Hope it dented it.... :noexpression:

I was wondering if the story about carle calling his ex city team mates a bunch of useless c u next tuesdays after the play off final had anything to do with the bad blood between them all, could see it was going to boil over. Mcindoe is gobby but if stories are true about coach incident is true 4 onto 1 not exactly fair is it

Guest MaloneFM

Look....

why don't we all agree it was a regrettable incident does nothing at all for the image of either club or players........

.....and we can we all just agree it was Lee Johnsons fault and put this behind us?

I thinks thats only fair.

Look....

why don't we all agree it was a regrettable incident does nothing at all for the image of either club or players........

.....and we can we all just agree it was Lee Johnsons fault and put this behind us?

I thinks thats only fair.

Most sensible response to the whole thread...It was Lee Johnsons fault!

I hope Mcindoe knocked some of that goofy ***** teeth out. Horrible little ****wit he is!

Most sensible response to the whole thread...It was Lee Johnsons fault!

I hope Mcindoe knocked some of that goofy ***** teeth out. Horrible little ######wit he is!

Horrible ######wit?

All this because GJ sold him. He deserves booing to put him off his game, but sounds like the f--wit is a bit closer to home.

Carle took pure abuse from us like a model pro...and fair play to him for not rising.

What happened on the pitch with mcindoe happens every week. We all know what a gobby little runt mcindoe can be...and he clearly bated Carle too far after and got a melbourne kiss for his troubles...hilarious

Fair play to carle for standing up to him I say.

Goes deeper than that and it cannot be put on here the real reason why McIndoe hates Carle, but, his distaste is justified. Let's move on. We got 3 points, and Palace are a lovely club with some great fans. I do n ot like their chairman, but Warnock is a real football man, knows the game, and loves it. Prefer him to these idiotic managers who were famous as players and get jobs without achieving anything.

Spill the beans !!

Goes deeper than that and it cannot be put on here the real reason why McIndoe hates Carle, but, his distaste is justified. Let's move on. We got 3 points, and Palace are a lovely club with some great fans. I do n ot like their chairman, but Warnock is a real football man, knows the game, and loves it. Prefer him to these idiotic managers who were famous as players and get jobs without achieving anything.

the likes of Warnock and Holloway are what football need more of

Real characters

Warnock, ok so he's a little moaner like the home game last year about the ref. It's annoying, but it lightens football up a bit. Look what he's done at Sheff Utd and Palace.

Holloway is just a gem, very funny and i remember the Leicester game last year he got off the coach and a load of city fans shouting come and join us over here, Holloway u gas basterd etc, he smiled and said its good to be home, other managers would take those things the other way

Would much rather have a funny, pain in the ass of a manager then fxckin Sir Alex who chews gum until his jaw loses meaning and sends his assistant to interviews :disapointed2se:

I tell you what, this is just the latest chapter in what has become since January an epic rivalry.

There was the stoppage time claims at AG in February...the play off claims by Warnock in the 1st leg, the 2nd leg, Jordan's comments after the 2nd leg, Carle and now this. :w00t:

For what it's worth I thought Carle had some dangerous moments yesterday and the EP rating reflected this because he was Palace's best player according to that.

As for Warnock he's a character I think, football needs it's characters. And Palace they're not long ball cloggers I don't think as some sometimes say, they are better than that I think.

Archived