IGNORED

Mcindoe & Carle

Dolman_Stand

I tell you what, this is just the latest chapter in what has become since January an epic rivalry.

There was the stoppage time claims at AG in February...the play off claims by Warnock in the 1st leg, the 2nd leg, Jordan's comments after the 2nd leg, Carle and now this. :w00t:

For what it's worth I thought Carle had some dangerous moments yesterday and the EP rating reflected this because he was Palace's best player according to that.

As for Warnock he's a character I think, football needs it's characters. And Palace they're not long ball cloggers I don't think as some sometimes say, they are better than that I think.

This certainly is becoming an epic rivalry - over 18,000 supporters at Ashton Gate is testament to that fact. Leaving the Nick Carle/Michael McIndoe fracas out of the equation there's still explosive rivalry. Neil Warnock is a great character that seems to bring the best and worst out of us - I love it. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we meet palarse in the pray-off final to relive this lunacy ?????!!!!! This is the stuff dreams are made from. :clapping:

This certainly is becoming an epic rivalry - over 18,000 supporters at Ashton Gate is testament to that fact. Leaving the Nick Carle/Michael McIndoe fracas out of the equation there's still explosive rivalry. Neil Warnock is a great character that seems to bring the best and worst out of us - I love it. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we meet palarse in the pray-off final to relive this lunacy ?????!!!!! This is the stuff dreams are made from. :clapping:

It's what football is all about that's for sure.

Horrible ######wit?

All this because GJ sold him. He deserves booing to put him off his game, but sounds like the f--wit is a bit closer to home.

Carle took pure abuse from us like a model pro...and fair play to him for not rising.

What happened on the pitch with mcindoe happens every week. We all know what a gobby little runt mcindoe can be...and he clearly bated Carle too far after and got a melbourne kiss for his troubles...hilarious

Fair play to carle for standing up to him I say.

Nice one. Glad to see that you're supporting our players. The Mcindoe/Carle match-up on the pitch was great entertainment and clearly brought the best out of Macca, hey, I was even cheering him on in his efforts, just like a supporter.

Is Macca now the scapegoat for you. Shame on you side-order. Support the players at the club. For what it's worth, Michael told me that he thinks you spout a fair bit of bull poo yourself.

Carle did everything to prove that he isn't missed at all. Lee Johnson must have loved it. Macca was on the winning side and made Carle look like a Wallaby, nuff said.

Guest big red lee

IL tell you were my dislike for palace comes from

i was at selherst park tis season

and i got removed from the ground after 25 mins

and what for ill tell you what for one of my disabled friends asked for a little help getting to his seat

and he recived no help jut a mouthfull and told not to waste his time so i let that go so later on when palace sored i said perhaps a bit to ludly ######* hell

and the fat cop said to me and i quote " i think thats enough for you" and draged me out i was discusted

so thats were my hate for palce and the london police come from

It's what football is all about that's for sure.

We don't now need the likes of the Gas and Swinedon when we've now got higher grade rivals like Palarse. I'm hoping for rivalry with ManUre, the blue and red Scouse Gits and Arse-nil next season - Bristol City FC onwards and upwards to greater glory (and rivalry).

Nice one. Glad to see that you're supporting our players. The Mcindoe/Carle match-up on the pitch was great entertainment and clearly brought the best out of Macca, hey, I was even cheering him on in his efforts, just like a supporter.

Is Macca now the scapegoat for you. Shame on you side-order. Support the players at the club. For what it's worth, Michael told me that he thinks you spout a fair bit of bull poo yourself.

Carle did everything to prove that he isn't missed at all. Lee Johnson must have loved it. Macca was on the winning side and made Carle look like a Wallaby, nuff said.

You what? I was talking about the off field shenanigans...its got nothing to do with mis-placed support at all.

I'm not interested in supporting anyone who wants to have a scrap in the car park?

Shame on me

Guest big red lee
You what? I was talking about the off field shenanigans...its got nothing to do with mis-placed support at all.

I'm not interested in supporting anyone who wants to have a scrap in the car park?

Shame on me

Sorry but i have to disigree

i wana know about the scrap I'm intressed to see if that t** carle got what he deserved the scum bag

Shame on me

Not one for fights either but I can understand his frustration.

Please don't or I will have to close the thread.

As I uinderstand it, Macca was upset at Carle having agreed to go to Palace because it meant that his best friend, Marvin, would have to do the work of two players for another season. He stormed into the car park to berate with NC and plead with him to come back - Carle was having none of it and those brand new Xmas handbags ensued when NC suggested that Macca wasn't good enough for Colin to take him away from the madness that is city - especially as he had already agreed to take Noble - which was fair enough as Macca was at least getting games whereas DN rarely made the bench.

SJ then ran out in his boxers as he wanted to show off.

No women were available for comment.

All the foregoing allegedly, riumoured and made up.

:tumbleweed:

Guest RobbieTurner
They should of had it out in the park like normal folk :laugh:

:clapping: They would have done, but poor old Stern John was far to cold to run all the way over there in his boxers....what a legend....!!!

Carle wasnt the man of the match by quite a distance however he did put in a usual good shift. Definitely think that the Warnock mentality has rubbed off on him he was a bit rash in the tackle several times in the second half.

I don't know, Carle always was a bit of a rash tackler (very much paul scholes-esq.....in that almost wish he wouldn't) when he was at City, I recall last season in the play-offs Warnock hammered him after a dirty tackle on a palace player (derry??) and thought he should have been sent off, then there was the pen, that watson missed at the gate which was due to a very rash carle tackle.

Horrible ######wit?

All this because GJ sold him. He deserves booing to put him off his game, but sounds like the f--wit is a bit closer to home.

Carle took pure abuse from us like a model pro...and fair play to him for not rising.

What happened on the pitch with mcindoe happens every week. We all know what a gobby little runt mcindoe can be...and he clearly bated Carle too far after and got a melbourne kiss for his troubles...hilarious

Fair play to carle for standing up to him I say.

Shame on me

Perhaps I misread you, if I did I apologise.

But you are calling Mcindoe a 'f--wit' and a 'gobby little runt' and found it 'hilarious' that he got injured. That sounds like a personal dislike of the man to me and not the views of someone who would show support to that player.

You also praise Carle for 'standing up' to Mcindoe but you are 'not interested in supporting anyone who wants to have a scrap in the car park'?! You what?

I hope that I never find myself 'supporting' any player that wears the Red of Bristol City in a manner like yours.

Guest MaloneFM
I hope that I never find myself 'supporting' any player that wears the Red of Bristol City in a manner like yours.

...can you see my house from up there on the moral high ground?

But you are calling Mcindoe a 'f--wit' and a 'gobby little runt' and found it 'hilarious' that he got injured. That sounds like a personal dislike of the man to me and not the views of someone who would show support to that player.

You also praise Carle for 'standing up' to Mcindoe but you are 'not interested in supporting anyone who wants to have a scrap in the car park'?! You what?

to be honest though, I think most people would agree that McIndoe as a person is a bit of a d###, but to be honest all I care about is what he does on the pitch and he goes about that very well.

as for what happened after the game........if someone does what McIndoe is said to have done, he deserves what he got.......the same applies regardless of who it is on the pitch, off the pitch, down the pub etc......

Guest MaloneFM
Fraid not. The view from the Dolman is very good though, it's where I support my team from and not slag them off.

Or do I have to dislike Mcindoe to fit in now?

Breathe love...breathe...old uncle is just a joshing with you. Go to your happy place. McIndoe has a reputation that preceeds him for being...somewhat fractious. However one does not like to hear of handbags in the tunnel as you are unable to see whats going on. I mean you pays yor money and you miss the best bit. As for the coach incident after, boys boys boys I don't like to use the 'think of the children' mantra but keep it civilised eh? You pair of overpaid excitable pillocks.

Anyone find out why Tony Butler get headbutted all those years ago? It knocked out a hell of a lot of teeth and I always considered him to be a bit on the calm side.

Breathe love...breathe...old uncle is just a joshing with you. Go to your happy place. McIndoe has a reputation that preceeds him for being...somewhat fractious. However one does not like to hear of handbags in the tunnel as you are unable to see whats going on. I mean you pays yor money and you miss the best bit. As for the coach incident after, boys boys boys I don't like to use the 'think of the children' mantra but keep it civilised eh? You pair of overpaid excitable pillocks.

Anyone find out why Tony Butler get headbutted all those years ago? It knocked out a hell of a lot of teeth and I always considered him to be a bit on the calm side.

I'm cool. Just don't think that slagging off one of our own, who lately we were cheering on in his on field efforts is particularly clever or correct. IMO.

Clive Platt, I never liked him either.

I'm not interested in supporting an individual in car park scrap because they play for city. From whats been said, MM was acting like a f-wit regardless of who employs him.

Sounds like he started it and therefore got more than he bargained for...serves him right for starting fights. If you pick on people, accept the consequences..if that didnt happen, then I retract it, but that was my point.

Also, the records will reflect my support of mccindoe as a player...in fact he has been one of my favourite players, so I'm not being a boo boy.

...and I'd prefer it if you didnt question my support of the club because you don't agree with my views.

I'm not interested in supporting an individual in car park scrap because they play for city. From whats been said, MM was acting like a f-wit regardless of who employs him.

Sounds like he started it and therefore got more than he bargained for...serves him right for starting fights. If you pick on people, accept the consequences..if that didnt happen, then I retract it, but that was my point.

Also, the records will reflect my support of mccindoe as a player...in fact he has been one of my favourite players, so I'm not being a boo boy.

...and I'd prefer it if you didnt question my support of the club because you don't agree with my views.

We have our own views and ideas regarding the matter.

All the best for 2009.

Guest RobbieTurner
We have our own views and ideas regarding the matter.

All the best for 2009.

Fair play to you Freezer. Thats what this forum should be all about, excepting others views with no bad feeling - as you did there. Many would have told some of the people arguing where to stick it, but you acted with true dignity there.

Probably wont stop you calling me a **** on Ziderheads next time you see me.... :rofl2br:

Archived