IGNORED

Styvar Has Signed Today

bristolcitysweden

Peter is a player Štyvar Bristol City!

The first winter in the transfer of cadres MŠK Žilina is the departure of Peter Štyvara to England.

28-year-old attacker MŠK Žilina today signed a contract with a party 2.anglickej League Bristol City to 30.6.2011. Štyvar already yesterday went to England, where they immediately engaged in training with the team. The whole transfer amount for which he went to Bristol is 775 000 Euro. K. Belaník: "Štyvar delivered by representatives of Bristol its power in the UEFA Cup match in Villa Park with Aston Villa. We accepted his wish to try Legionárska beans abroad and in this way, we want to thank him for services for Žilinské colors done." Nursling rožňavského football career, he worked in the past in the Czech club FK Teplice FK FK Chomutov and Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic for the addition of Žilina played well in drese Envir Sport Podbrezová and AS Trencin. In drese English vicemajstra from April, which falls in the Slovak League 2008/2009 after 18 rounds of matches the second place, fire Štyvar 5 goals. Bristol City appears in the current table 24-member League Championship after the 26th round at the 12th place with 34 points profit (balance: 8 victories, 10 draws, 8 losses). Team coach is Gary Johnson, the club plays at Ashton Gate stadium with a capacity of 21 497 spectators.

http://www.mskzilina.sk/index.php?url=clan...ail&id=1664

Guest big red lee
Peter is a player Štyvar Bristol City!

The first winter in the transfer of cadres MŠK Žilina is the departure of Peter Štyvara to England.

28-year-old attacker MŠK Žilina today signed a contract with a party 2.anglickej League Bristol City to 30.6.2011. Štyvar already yesterday went to England, where they immediately engaged in training with the team. The whole transfer amount for which he went to Bristol is 775 000 Euro. K. Belaník: "Štyvar delivered by representatives of Bristol its power in the UEFA Cup match in Villa Park with Aston Villa. We accepted his wish to try Legionárska beans abroad and in this way, we want to thank him for services for Žilinské colors done." Nursling rožňavského football career, he worked in the past in the Czech club FK Teplice FK FK Chomutov and Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic for the addition of Žilina played well in drese Envir Sport Podbrezová and AS Trencin. In drese English vicemajstra from April, which falls in the Slovak League 2008/2009 after 18 rounds of matches the second place, fire Štyvar 5 goals. Bristol City appears in the current table 24-member League Championship after the 26th round at the 12th place with 34 points profit (balance: 8 victories, 10 draws, 8 losses). Team coach is Gary Johnson, the club plays at Ashton Gate stadium with a capacity of 21 497 spectators.

http://www.mskzilina.sk/index.php?url=clan...ail&id=1664

If this turns out to be true great buy imo

from what iv herd quality player

Guest big red lee
Interesting. If right then welcome Mr Styvar.

Surely this means the end of Trundle? With John staying??

have to agree surely good bye trundle

i heard he is off to leeds any one else heard this?

If this turns out to be true great buy imo

from what iv herd quality player

Well it's on their site. Oh wait, I've seen that before with other players we've been linked to. I think I'll wait until he's pictured at the gate holding up his shirt :innocent06: !!!

I think his team is on a winter break at the moment and don't have a game until February so there can't be any chance of him going back to play a 'goodbye' match can there???!!!

Interesting. If right then welcome Mr Styvar.

Surely this means the end of Trundle? With John staying??

I would say it's goodbye Brooker (who's already having treatment at Doncaster instead of here) and quite possibly goodbye Noble..

Guest big red lee
I would say it's goodbye Brooker (who's already having treatment at Doncaster instead of here) and quite possibly goodbye Noble..

Id also add trundle to the goodbye list

but i do think there the players going to be off loaded in january

Id also add trundle to the goodbye list

but i do think there the players going to be off loaded in january

We'll keep five strikers, John, Maynard, Dele, Trundle & Styvar, as GJ made a point of stating he always wanted 5.

I expect Trundle will be retained but who knows? Expect a few bits of dead wood to be moved on though.

We'll keep five strikers, John, Maynard, Dele, Trundle & Styvar, as GJ made a point of stating he always wanted 5.

I expect Trundle will be retained but who knows? Expect a few bits of dead wood to be moved on though.

........ and Akinde makes six. :noexpression:

Dunno if this has been posted before but this article makes it sound pretty solid

MSK Zilina striker Peter Styvar is hoping to clinch a move to Bristol City after completing a trial last week.

The striker sprung to the Championship club's attention after scoring against Aston Villa in his side's surprise 2-1 win at Villa Park in the Uefa Cup earlier this month.

Styvar spent a few days on trial at the Robins and sat in the stands at Ashton Gate to watch Saturday's 2-1 defeat at the hands of Burnley.

Now all that is left to do is for the two clubs to agree a fee so that the deal can be finalised.

"At the end of last week Peter went through a medical, got familiar with the club's facilities and how the club works and watched the Championship game against Burnley," the 28-year-old's agent Vladamir Varga told SITA.

"Bristol City are interested in Styvar and that has also been caused by his performance against Aston Villa in the Uefa Cup.

"Also Peter, who has one year left on his Zilina contract, would like to move to England which he announced to Zilina representatives.

"An offer from Bristol should arrive to Zilina first thing on Tuesday. In the next few days there should be a decision made about whether Peter's move to Bristol will be done.

"Both sides are keen on making the deal and we are ironing out the last details of the contract. I presume the final decision will come to light within the next 48 hours."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4687501,00.html

If it has been posted, sorry.

To be honest the storys about this guy are pouring in so I wouldn't be surprised if BristolCitySweden's post is acurate.

I couldn't find much on this guy on youtube though... shame, I am interested :laugh:

Guest big red lee

agree 100% we need to get the dead wood out

but i cant realy see trundle wanting to stay after all would you if you were on the bench ever match and some times not even making the bench

But with Akinde that makes 6, unless he's 'one for the future' and the future is so far out of sight?

Edit: Nogbad's ahead of me again!

ON one hand I hope this is true as he is an unknown quantity in this league - could make a big impact at a good time for us

but on the other this could spell the end for Trundle and Noble,

Think about it - Styvar can play as a striker or an attacking midfielder, why pay the wages of two players when you have one

who can cover both areas? Logical I guess but I will be dissapointed to see either Trundle or Noble go.

Yes, the same guy.

cheers for that swede, tis true theres not to much on him on youtube, he seems to have a great goalscoring record however trundle did before he stepped up a league. Lets hope if this is true that he's a success for us but we also must be aware that the quality in the ccc will be far superior to what he is used to

cheers for that swede, tis true theres not to much on him on youtube, he seems to have a great goalscoring record however trundle did before he stepped up a league. Lets hope if this is true that he's a success for us but we also must be aware that the quality in the ccc will be far superior to what he is used to

Agree. 28 years old and not yet a senior game for his country is a worry.

• Admin
Agree. 28 years old and not yet a senior game for his country is a worry.

I'm told that the Slovak national side is still heavily influenced by brown paper bags.

Apparently this is the reason players like Mintal (who has been such a success in the Bundesliga) won't have anything to do with it anymore.

With comments recently from GJ like below you would think Peter would be an attacking midfield option, so wonder if there is any truth in the Noble to Warnock rumor and still leaves us with 5 forwards.

Johnson said: "You need competition in all departments in the Championship. We now have that competition among our strikers and I am happy with what we have got.

"People are always telling me I need to sign another striker, maybe that will stop now that they are scoring goals."

Legionárska beans are probably the highly sought after exotic food that is tinned baked beans.

Hopefully, he'll be a good signing, get a few goals.

I don't think GJ sees Akinde as a first team player for this season, probably next and Dele might be gone by then, which would leave us with 5 presuming we sign John.

He has now joined Coca Cola Championship club Bristol City for a fee reported to be in the region of £500,000 23 apps and 19 goals not bad I'm going to trust gj with this one just like i am wth maynard o and sorry about my carle name ill have to make a new one

Archived