IGNORED

Styvar Has Signed Today

bristolcitysweden

strange.......johnson is quoted confirming that the player has signed in that article? which points that it's all been completed

yet still nothing on the offical site??? no doubt they will later annouce it as an exclusive???

just noticed that the link is time at 17:00 today......looks like they have released the story an hour too early....

All this new transfer stuff seems to be getting a bit of a farce, wonder when the official SMS text "you get the news 1st service" comes out. Plus everything that's going to be on the OS is probably in that article. The EP have changed the time posted to 16:00 Hrs now.

All this new transfer stuff seems to be getting a bit of a farce, wonder when the official SMS text "you get the news 1st service" comes out. Plus everything that's going to be on the OS is probably in that article. The EP have changed the time posted to 16:00 Hrs now.
Just like the team line ups. Il be around by the ground and hear the team line ups over the PA system and then check my phone and see the line ups on the main site and then after all that I then get the texts through.

Well, he's a goalscoring striker then according to GJ.

I think that means no contract renewal for Adebola so I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave if a club wants to offer him an 18 month deal.

Trundle is obviously very out of favour but the finances probably prevent him leaving.

Brooker's definitely gone.

Let's hope there's a midfielder coming in to supply all these strikers.

Well, he's a goalscoring striker then according to GJ.

I think that means no contract renewal for Adebola so I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave if a club wants to offer him an 18 month deal.

Trundle is obviously very out of favour but the finances probably prevent him leaving.

Brooker's definitely gone.

Let's hope there's a midfielder coming in to supply all these strikers.

Quote from the post..

Johnson views Styvar as a natural replacement for Steve Brooker, who is currently on loan at Doncaster and expected to join the Yorkshire club before the transfer window closes on February 2.

Good times.

Could be an interesting introduction to English football if he ends up coming off the bench to score a winner against the holders!

Portsmouth will know jack all about him I suspect and I bet Adams is trying to find a video of him now to watch and see what sort of player he is.

Archived