IGNORED

Five Live Veteran Player Of The Year

TimmerD

It's still not enough.

Tinman has, to date, played 525 games for us & deserves at least that number of votes!

So lets get him to 525, minimum.

Tell your friends, family, colleagues to get voting for the Tinman!

Looks like Bolton have woken up, Tins in 2nd spot:

You said: Brian Tinnion of Bristol City

173 (11%) Nigel Martyn of Everton

241 (15%) Les Ferdinand of Leicester City

550 (34%) Youri Djorkaeff of Bolton Wanderers

118 (7%) David Eyres of Oldham Athletic

49 (3%) Craig Brewster of Dunfermline Athletic

45 (3%) Iwan Roberts of Norwich City

15 (1%) Des Walker of Nottingham Forest

436 (27%) Brian Tinnion of Bristol City

Total so far: 1627

Man in Black - well done for the post, the situation this morning is:

Who is your Veteran Player of the Year?

You said: Brian Tinnion of Bristol City

316 (16%) Nigel Martyn of Everton

309 (15%) Les Ferdinand of Leicester City

595 (29%) Youri Djorkaeff of Bolton Wanderers

152 (7%) David Eyres of Oldham Athletic

58 (3%) Craig Brewster of Dunfermline Athletic

67 (3%) Iwan Roberts of Norwich City

56 (3%) Des Walker of Nottingham Forest

484 (24%) Brian Tinnion of Bristol City

Total so far: 2037

Perhaps Parkinson at the EP could get a little mention in the paper, think of all the fans who don't come on here! Anyone know his e-mail address or fax number?
Or maybe an article and a link on the official website.

I know there are a large number of people who look at the website but never venture onto the forum.

Or maybe an article and a link on the official website.

I know there are a large number of people who look at the website but never venture onto the forum.

Good point, It is already on the Rivals message Board (bit worried that the hoops that come on will vote for Les F, I'll add it to the front page headlines in just a mo.

I'll also post this on the Toon Army Rivals site as they don't have a player 'in it' anyone have membership to any of their other sites?

How about asking our commerades at Bradford and Newcastle via their respective forums.

A well worded request including everything he has done for the club and football in general should get them voting.

Who dosn`t like Bolton? Oldham are no good as they have a player on the list but surely we could use fan power from other clubs.

How about asking our commerades at Bradford and Newcastle via their respective forums.

A well worded request including everything he has done for the club and football in general should get them voting.

Who dosn`t like Bolton? Oldham are no good as they have a player on the list but surely we could use fan power from other clubs.

Blackburn, both Man's, Burnley, Wigan, Rochdale, Bury

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive

You can vote on line, by going to the above website and clicking on the vet's vote. Simpler then voting by e-mail.

I was listening to 5 live this morning and as usual they were talking up all the players from the premier, as they appear to be desperate for a big name to win it.

Think you'lll find that once you have voted your ISP is logged or a cookie placed as it won't let you vote again, unless you use a different computer (like once from home and once from work once from the Library, once from your Grans, once from your...................

Archived