IGNORED

Five Live Veteran Player Of The Year

TimmerD

note to forum managers - the pinned stuff is often over looked - please leave this thread on....

N Martyn is making a late surge, but youcif ?? of bolton is staying about 100 votes ahead of tinman.

come on guys and gal's we can still do it...

I have already voted, but is there a way I can vote again? There is obviously a cookie involved here, I'm not very good with computers, can you disable it and revote, or is that not allowed/ not possible. :dunno:

I have already voted, but is there a way I can vote again? There is obviously a cookie involved here, I'm not very good with computers, can you disable it and revote, or is that not allowed/ not possible. :dunno:
why not e-mail all your friends and ask them to vote as a personal favour even if they don't like footie.

I have already voted, but is there a way I can vote again?
you can double your vote by sending them an e-mail then voting on line.

you e-mail the show on breakfast@bbc.co.uk and state the following:

Veteran Player Nominated: brian tinnion

Club: bristol city

Your Name: XXXXXXX

Telephone Number: XXXXXXXX

Obviously voting twice could be perceived as cheating. And voting many times as really cheating ^_^ However, I haven't seen any rules on the BBC that state the conditions of voting.

Anyway, I can't advocate using the following method in any way whatsoever (though I suspect Bolton fans are doing this as who the ##** is Djorkaeff anyway?).

Close down your browser. Find the file named Cookie:<yourname>@bbc.co.uk in your Temporary Internet Files folder and delete it.

Run up your browser and vote again.

As I said, not to be done by those of us who believe in the One-Man-One-Vote system. I've only done it for test purposes you understand.

I'm led to believe that you can disable cookies and keep refreshing the page and vote, vote, vote, anyone know how to disable cookies?
They do on Bolton Wanderers' Rivals site. Someone on there has posted how to do it, so I've thanked them and forwarded the link to the BBC, in the hope that Djorkaeff is disqualified.

Not sure if this has already been noted but if you delete the cookie on your computer you can vote again, and again, and again.

I have put 10 extra on in the past hour. I have also emailed my work colleagues to get them to vote as well.

Just another 200 to go.

Guest bcfcsols
looks like Bolton have caught on, keep it going those of you who know what to do! 

Not sure if this has already been noted but if you delete the cookie on your computer you can vote again, and again, and again.

Of course I wasnt suggesting that! :dunno:

I have put 10 extra on in the past hour. I have also emailed my work colleagues to get them to vote as well.

Just another 200 to go.

Archived