IGNORED

More Football Violence

EmersonsKev

They now have footage of it going of in the ground. Lots of silly people are now facing some serious time and others some serious banning orders.

I can't comment on what may or may not have happened outside, but I'm amazed at what I've just seen in the ground. Surely they realise there's noo escape from the cctv?

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/fo...-view.asp?fid=5

Plenty of stupid posts, the worse has to be some of these, absolutley disgraceful

the OB thought they could handle us and they was **cking wrong once again were shown we the best mob in the land for every wall fan that caused a bit of agg 2day im proud of ya

i hope the stabbed one is an 'ammer

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/fo...-view.asp?fid=5

Plenty of stupid posts, the worse has to be some of these, absolutley disgraceful

the OB thought they could handle us and they was **cking wrong once again were shown we the best mob in the land for every wall fan that caused a bit of agg 2day im proud of ya

i hope the stabbed one is an 'ammer

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Ohhh hes so cool, ******* twatt! :disapointed2se:

It's been brewing all week on the Millwall forum, with suggestions of songs for Davenport, which were only ever going to incite trouble.

Anyone posting songs like that on here wouldn't have lasted five minutes on here before being hounded out by right thinking people. On their forum, they were treated with hilarity as people tried to think of 'better' songs.

It's a mindset I just can't begin to understand.

Nothing less than West Ham should expect after their disgusting chants aimed at Defoe!

They now have footage of it going of in the ground. Lots of silly people are now facing some serious time and others some serious banning orders.

I can't comment on what may or may not have happened outside, but I'm amazed at what I've just seen in the ground. Surely they realise there's noo escape from the cctv?

where is there footage? Not advocating the violence, of course, but am interested to see whats been captured

There were just as many West Ham fans running onto the pitch as there were Millwall from the pictures they've been showing. I cant believe that there are still this type of idiot about, its the mindless few who spoil it for the rest of us, and keep all football fans tarred with the same brush.

And the chants about Davenport, I cant even type what I want to say what I think about them.

There were just as many West Ham fans running onto the pitch as there were Millwall from the pictures they've been showing. I cant believe that there are still this type of idiot about, its the mindless few who spoil it for the rest of us, and keep all football fans tarred with the same brush.

And the chants about Davenport, I cant even type what I want to say what I think about them.

The highlights were just on Sky sports news and no doubt they will be on again, more action of the 'fans' as there was actual football.

Completely stupid. Agree on Davenport.

I can safely say that after seeing the 'action' on SSN that ive not seen anything like that in my football-supporting life. Hopefully, I'll never encounter it in person. Seriously, what is the appeal?!

Reminds me why I prefer rugby. This just doesnt happen at a rugby game.

I'm all about passion, adds a lot of atmosphere etc, but that's just ridiculous

There aren't football fans, they're just people that have nothing better to do then hunt for a fight

if you wanna fight and a bit of excitement, go to prison, don't ruin football

Archived