IGNORED

Leicester City V Bcfc

The Enormous Turnip

How will we get on?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm struggling to see what formation we are ment to be playing, is it a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-3 or something else? Why does it say McAlister passed a late fintess test but he aint even in teh squad or am I missing something?

I'm struggling to see what formation we are ment to be playing, is it a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-3 or something else? Why does it say McAlister passed a late fintess test but he aint even in teh squad or am I missing something?

I think Carey is still injured, even though it says he's in the starting line up :noexpression:

Team News

Leicester City: Weale; Morrison, Hobbs, Brown, McGivern, Oakley, A King, Wellens, N'Guessan, Waghorn, Gallagher. Subs: Pentney, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Adams, Kermorgant.

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Nyatanga; Sproule, Hartley, Skuse, Haynes; Sno, Maynard. Subs: Elliott, Johnson, Henderson, Clarkson, Williams, McCombe, Saborio.

Someone please tell me the formation, is it 4-4-1-1?

That is a near perfect line up :)

Guest zider_head

3-1 city lets attack attack attack and start playing teams with round peg and round hole from tonight onwards

Im actually looking forward to this now

I think 4-4-2 with Haynes and Maynard up front, so Sno on the left and Sproule on the right im guessing, unless Maynard on the left in a 433, Sproule on the right and Haynes up front alone? that would be a nice midfield of Skuse, Sno and Hartley...Hmmm Ah well I like the look of it, looks like it has interchangeability.

Is it me or does our team look 10 x better than Leicester's? (albeit on paper) I hardly recognize any of their names apart from our x keeper, ***** I hope i've not hexed them

Think so. o.O

Let's hope Leicester will be as confused as we are. Looks like Nyatanga at LB and Haynes left-wing.

Edit: nope, should have clicked on the link. 4-3-3 again:

City will operate in a 4-3-3 formation, with Sproule left; Maynard central and Haynes wide right in the attack. Sno will have an attacking licence with Hartley and Skuse in behind in midfield.

Lawl, they were probably reading the bollox posted on here about 4-4-2 and decided to make it really clear.

So triangle inverted, Sno dropping deeper and Sproule taking his position.

Team News

Leicester City: Weale; Morrison, Hobbs, Brown, McGivern, Oakley, A King, Wellens, N'Guessan, Waghorn, Gallagher. Subs: Pentney, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Adams, Kermorgant.

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Nyatanga; Sproule, Hartley, Skuse, Haynes; Sno, Maynard. Subs: Elliott, Johnson, Henderson, Clarkson, Williams, McCombe, Saborio.

Depends if Sno or Haynes is playing on the left, if Haynes is then it seems like yes.

Team News

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, McAllister, Fontaine, Nyatanga; Sproule, Hartley, Skuse, Haynes; Sno, Maynard. Subs: Elliott, Johnson, Henderson, Clarkson, Williams, McCombe, Saborio.

Now been corrected on main site

what is the team then?

it ain't as described here: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1897283,00.html

carey, orr and sproule in. johnson, elliott and...... out?

what's the team?

That page is showing for me too!

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Fontaine, Nyatanga, McAllister; Skuse, Hartley, Sno; Haynes, Maynard, Sproule. Subs: Elliott, Johnson, Henderson, Clarkson, Williams, McCombe, Saborio.

So do they read the forum or not! :D

I hope to be a win.We need three points to go back first ten places.Is a work match, it's difficult but is very important THE Victory.

My romanian team Steaua won yesterday in 92 min:) and 1 week ago in 93:)) but had many opportunities to goal.

GOOD LUCK CITY !!!

Archived