IGNORED

Lee Johnson

redpole

One months loan and goes straight in the squad for the fa cup tie tomorrow v Millwall.

Interesting he goes straight into the fa cup tie meaning either LJ just wants games or GJ see's we have enough cover if players get injured if we further progress in the cup.

hmmm would have rather season long

then his wage would have been off the books and we will have more budget to strengthen squad

I presume GJ reckons Skuse, Sno or Williams could cover for Hartleys role if he gets a knock. Seems fair enough

Good luck to LJ! Hope he does well there and gets a perm offer

Interesting he goes straight into the fa cup tie meaning either LJ just wants games or GJ see's we have enough cover if players get injured if we further progress in the cup.

Looks like a month loan with a view to a permanent move, we wouldn't let him play in the fa cup if he was staying. Good move for all involved I think.

What that we have managed to offload our 4th choice central midfielder creating funds for incoming players? Yeh delighted :disapointed2se:

4th best? That's a matter of opinion. Anyway, It doesn't take a genius to work out we need 4 top central midfielders to compete at this level.

**** it, I'm not gonna get angry, new year just started so not a good way to begin. Meh.

4th best? That's a matter of opinion. Anyway, It doesn't take a genius to work out we need 4 top central midfielders to compete at this level.

**** it, I'm not gonna get angry, new year just started so not a good way to begin. Meh.

Hartley, Skuse, Sno and even Williams i would put infront of LJ. Are you saying letting go of LJ was a bad choice? Is he our best midfielder? No and no for me. He will be back anyway hes only started 2 league games when hes not playing for Daddy.

Mate, I don't think it's got anything to do with the LJ bashers, simply we have an excess of quality midfielders and LJ is surplus to requirements.

Good luck to him I say.

Yeps, best of luck of course. I'm sure he'll do well for Derby. Can't wait to see who else we are shipping out, Boom, Basso, Wilson?

Cant wait either to see who GJ has lined up to come in :pray: Just feels weird that LJ has gone, are you all sure or is this a wind up, nothing on OS and no text yet...

Yeps, best of luck of course. I'm sure he'll do well for Derby. Can't wait to see who else we are shipping out, Boom, Basso, Wilson?

Cant wait either to see who GJ has lined up to come in :pray: Just feels weird that LJ has gone, are you all sure or is this a wind up, nothing on OS and no text yet...

Just turned up on the OS.

Interesting comments from Clough, he clearly rates the little lad.

Archived