IGNORED

Lee Johnson

redpole

You don't know much about Derby fans then, the reactions to Robbie Savage, Gary Teale and even Nigel Clough by a lot of our fans are evidence of that.

As for Commons (who someone mentioned earlier), if he leaves us it will be to a Premier League club or Newcastle, someone who would offer us silly money.

From the sounds of things he sounds like a Championship standard midfielder, as long as he can get the ball down and pass it forward then we'll be happy. We've got Savo to spread it to the wings (which he gets an unbelievable amount of stick for), if Johnson can pass it forward to the strikers then he'll fit right in.

Thats the problem he very rarely passes the ball forward, instead just picking it up and passing it 5 yards normally backwards or sideways. Glad he's gone best for everyone

You don't know much about Derby fans then, the reactions to Robbie Savage, Gary Teale and even Nigel Clough by a lot of our fans are evidence of that.

As for Commons (who someone mentioned earlier), if he leaves us it will be to a Premier League club or Newcastle, someone who would offer us silly money.

From the sounds of things he sounds like a Championship standard midfielder, as long as he can get the ball down and pass it forward then we'll be happy. We've got Savo to spread it to the wings (which he gets an unbelievable amount of stick for), if Johnson can pass it forward to the strikers then he'll fit right in.

You should welcome LJ.

After all he gifted you your equaliser at Ashton Gate last year.

Midfielder facing the wrong way when trying to defend.(aka Williams at QPR last week).

This is probably the worse transfer for us, but really pleased for LJ to go to a club with over 30,000 fans that wont judge him and actually appreciate what he brings to a team.

If Hartley gets injured what happens now? For me LJ should of stayed and I really believe that some of the negative fans in our club have just helped to weaken our squad.

Lets just hope LJ is only way for a month, because I for one would rather see him in a Red and White city shirt rathers than a Black and white one.

I wonder who the negative fans have on their radar next? Orr or McCallister I expect!!!!!

Of course they will judge him that what all football fans do beleive it or not...he plays well he will be great he does not he wont simple as that...ask Coventry fans about McIndoe.

The nievety of some of our fans is unbeleivable ask Nigel Clough about being the managers son and he had a far more succesful carear that Lee Johnson will and he took plenty of stick because of who his dad was and I would have thought having delvered two European Cups Forest fans would have had less to complain about. Its not right but it happens....everywhere.

I've always judged this player on what he does on the pitch, I have thought we have had better options to use in his posistion and that we played a formation for far to long to accomodate an extra central midfielder. The manager appears to have changed his view on the formation and a lot of fans beleive that we have seen some improvement.

Surplus players often get sent out on loan this is no different or are you trying to make it a bigger issue becuase of the players surname?

Hartley maybe a worse transfer. I would quite happily take any offer for Skuse, he aint all that I assure you.

Are you on drugs?

Skuse is improving with every single game he plays and looks like becoming the real deal. What are you basing him "not being all that" on?

Guest pogopete

What a wing could you explain is that along the edge of the pitch where they take throw-ins ,as we forgot the meaning of the word as we don't use it now.

Hartley maybe a worse transfer. I would quite happily take any offer for Skuse, he aint all that I assure you.

Oh dear...just watch the player...he gives us a lot of things that Johnson doesn't hence he is in the first team. The sad thing is if Skuse mantians his current forms and as I suspect improves further the choice of taking an offer might be taken out of the clubs hands and belive me he would be far harder to replace irrespective of your opinion.

Good move for us moving on one of the less essential of our overstaffed central midfielder department. A fresh start for LJ without the stigma of playing for Gary and the opportunity to try and earn a contract permanentlt. One less monkey on GJ's back. Sensible all round I think. Good luck Lee and thanks for the hard work.

Shame, real shame.

He wouldn, currently, be in my starting XI in either a four or three man midfield. But he's a very solid, proven, Championship performer who's presence in the side has virtually directly coincided with this clubs recent success and progression.

Presuming that this move is somewhat motivated by fan opinion, which reading between the lines it would appear, all those who made their opinions personal as opposed to simply footballing should absolutely hang their heads in shame.

Good luck Lee, how very ironic that you have personally surpassed the club and, in many ways, moved onto a bigger club.

Good move for us moving on one of the less essential of our overstaffed central midfielder department. A fresh start for LJ without the stigma of playing for Gary and the opportunity to try and earn a contract permanentlt. One less monkey on GJ's back. Sensible all round I think. Good luck Lee and thanks for the hard work.

Summed up perfectly. The fact he's allowed to play in the fa cup indicates that derby are interested in making it permanent.

Are you on drugs?

Skuse is improving with every single game he plays and looks like becoming the real deal. What are you basing him "not being all that" on?

Have you seen him create anything for anyone yet? If he is Mr Versatile why was he shocking at right back and when he was center back, He is currently the golden boy so even if a pass goes astray and many have nothing gets said. If that had been a certain midfielder who went on loan today, we would hear moan after moan.

His name would be Paul Hartley, sorry.

You have got the one who passes sideways, backwards, sideways and backwards and averages about 2 goals a season. On the plus side I don't think he has scored this season yet.

ha gota love good old pete is good to see that let you have access to the internet have you been posting on the rams fans board

BCFC

Re: Lee Johnson joins Derby on loan

Posted: 01-Jan-2010 14:13 in response to: the magic 15 Reply

Lee is a great player, maybe our best midfielder. We still dont know why this has happened, but not all BCFC fans are happy at all.

We have some idiot fans who slate LJ for being the gaffers son, I think its getting to Lee. I hope he does well for you guys and i hope you look after him, hes a great pro, works his socks off and a very good passer.

happy new year Rams

BCFC fan.

what was the last game you actually watched

Thank god he's gone.

The least talented midfielder we have, hopefully gives the manager a clear head when selecting teams from now on.

His performances have been very average of late, this should be a good break for both sides.

Just remind me how well we have done in the last 5 games without him? So are you saying that Sno, Williams and Elliot have all put in above averag performances as late? What a load of cr** you are talking.

Have you seen him create anything for anyone yet? If he is Mr Versatile why was he shocking at right back and when he was center back, He is currently the golden boy so even if a pass goes astray and many have nothing gets said. If that had been a certain midfielder who went on loan today, we would hear moan after moan.

Do yourself a favour and look at the highlights from the Leicester game recently.......and by the way you are doing exactly to Skuse what "everyone" is supposed to have done to Johnson. Like I've posted before football fans judge players.....hypocrisy reigns!

What a load of crap.

He's coming into his own as a part of the midfield and ran the show on Monday against Watford, did his bit at both ends of the park without breaking a sweat.

I can only imagine you weren't there or you wouldn't even consider writing this rubbish.

In most big companies in England they don't encourage employing two people from the same immediate family, for very good reason.

This is a good move for everyone. He always did a lot of running but rarely created anyhting, that said he seems a very nice lad and I wish him all the best playing under someone who isn't his Dad, hope it goes better than his Hearts move!

ha gota love good old pete is good to see that let you have access to the internet have you been posting on the rams fans board

BCFC

Re: Lee Johnson joins Derby on loan

Posted: 01-Jan-2010 14:13 in response to: the magic 15 Reply

Lee is a great player, maybe our best midfielder. We still dont know why this has happened, but not all BCFC fans are happy at all.

We have some idiot fans who slate LJ for being the gaffers son, I think its getting to Lee. I hope he does well for you guys and i hope you look after him, hes a great pro, works his socks off and a very good passer.

happy new year Rams

BCFC fan.

what was the last game you actually watched

Delusional :tumbleweed: He contributes **** all instead passing sideways and backwards. He doesn't score, tackle, assist or make telling passes. Hartley (full international with many caps, played for a huge side in europe) skuse (young lad who has been brilliant for us this season and the manager has said so) sno (played in the champions league and Premier League) against Johnson who has been let out on loan i know who i would pick and the majority of fans who if you actually read this thread say they wouldn't have him in there team.

Like most people I didn't this coming at all. Sure LJ has not featured much lately particularly with the emergence of Skuse and Hartley with playing well.

Its a good move for all and probably long overdue. No more accusations of nepotism, less pressure on Lee himself. I hope he gets to play and impresses up at Derby. Good luck to him.

Just goes to show what a load of old tripe some people write on here. They said he would never be dropped, he was, they said he would never play for another championship club, he will with 4/5 other clubs enquiring. You know who you are, can you now just shut up until you have something sensible and contructive to say.

Yep.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some of the posters on here really abuse the privilege.

Archived