IGNORED

Lee Johnson

redpole

What that we have managed to offload our 4th choice central midfielder creating funds for incoming players? Yeh delighted :disapointed2se:

Your 4th choice. Last I checked he was in the rotation which made him equal 3rd (or 2nd excluding Sno)... which just underlines the case for him being let go on compassionate grounds.

• Admin
Hartley, Skuse, Sno and even Williams i would put infront of LJ. Are you saying letting go of LJ was a bad choice? Is he our best midfielder? No and no for me. He will be back anyway hes only started 2 league games when hes not playing for Daddy.

Did you deliberately put that in to engage in a bit of fishing?

You are wrong :)

Hardly surprising. I expect him and Gary are fed up of the father/son argument cropping up every time he pulls on a shirt.

Shame to lose a decent squad player as I imagine this is the beginning of the end for LJ at the club.

Will be interesting to see who the next scapegoat is!

• Admin
"We had four or five clubs enquire about Lee"

who?

Not sure about this window but in previous windows Steve Coppell, Billy Davies & the unmentionable one have asked about his availability.

Hardly surprising. I expect him and Gary are fed up of the father/son argument cropping up every time he pulls on a shirt.

Shame to lose a decent squad player as I imagine this is the beginning of the end for LJ at the club.

You can't have been on-line in a while. It's Gary & Keith now.

Just goes to show what a load of old tripe some people write on here. They said he would never be dropped, he was, they said he would never play for another championship club, he will with 4/5 other clubs enquiring. You know who you are, can you now just shut up until you have something sensible and contructive to say.

It has already started, when people saw LJ performing reasonable well it would be Jamie McCombe this or Ivan Sproule that. Alot of City fans have to find someone to be the scapegoat opposed to accepting we were beaten by a better side.

Your 4th choice. Last I checked he was in the rotation which made him equal 3rd (or 2nd excluding Sno)... which just underlines the case for him being let go on compassionate grounds.

great news at last his dad has realised his son just potters around in the middle, cant tackle ,cant win headers ,cant score goals ,cant change games,cant get back ,all in all never a championship player in a million years, just a lucky boy having a dad running the team. this will only help gary in my oppinion he now doesnt have to think about fitting him in .

great news at last his dad has realised his son just potters around in the middle, cant tackle ,cant win headers ,cant score goals ,cant change games,cant get back ,all in all never a championship player in a million years, just a lucky boy having a dad running the team. this will only help gary in my oppinion he now doesnt have to think about fitting him in .

:disapointed2se:

Show's what you know then. To quote Nigel Clough: ""Lee is a very good footballer, who knows the game inside out, is experienced at this level, versatile and works extremely hard for the team; these are the qualities we are looking for." official site.

There's no question he works hard but the very good footballer bit is debatable.

Not that I'm starting that debate again...

Guest pogopete
Just goes to show what a load of old tripe some people write on here. They said he would never be dropped, he was, they said he would never play for another championship club, he will with 4/5 other clubs enquiring. You know who you are, can you now just shut up until you have something sensible and contructive to say.

Its best all round it was time for him to move on I think Sl may have cracked the whip in the back ground . good luck to Lee who I think is a nice young man

Archived