IGNORED

Stefan Maierhofer - Signs On Loan

dargla

Guest Parson St Station

According to those stats hes played 4 times this season, scored 2 goals and got sent off TWICE!!!!

A beast indeed... :shocking::noexp:

Guest Parson St Station

Wasn't judging mate, just pointing out a fact. Every player who pulls on the red shirt has a clean slate with me until I can see them for myself.

Guest Parson St Station

Be careful you might get a nose bleed. Enjoy yourselves though.

And what exactly does that mean??

Nice welcoming forum this is.

Guest Parson St Station

Wrong comment in this subject, look at your other comment of 5K of COKE with Mr Fowler. Think again.

Ah ok, got it now :surrender:

Two thoughts spring to mind here if this is true

1, GJ is a desperate man clutching at straws and is willing to sign any striker available over 6.2

2 If this is true then it just highlights one other thing about GJ that has well and truely pissed a lot of fans off... JOHN AKINDE anyone?

The season is over, we have to settle for Championship status.

Let's stop wasting money and use Akinde. The only way he is going to get any better at this level is to play at this level (not League 1 or 2). Maybe that way he will be a regular next season.

Surely that is why we bought him!

The manager is obsessed with strikers. I think he's trying to go through the alphabet. If he is this is a bad deal as we already have one beginning with M.

What we surely need to do is to strengthen the defence as there is no competition for places, unless of course he's prepared to 'risk' playing a couple of our younger guys.

Didn't GJ come out and say in the papers recently that he wasn't going to bring in anymore foreign players on loan and would stick to home grown players as its too much of a gamble ?

He meant foreign players that havent played or lived in the UK before.

Two thoughts spring to mind here if this is true

1, GJ is a desperate man clutching at straws and is willing to sign any striker available over 6.2

2 If this is true then it just highlights one other thing about GJ that has well and truely pissed a lot of fans off... JOHN AKINDE anyone?

So you don't think there is any sense in having more than one option in a position then? If Iwelumo is recalled by Wolves, you are quite happy to have as our only target man a 20 year old who failed in a recent loan move to League 1? Have you seen this guy play?

If this is true, then it is a shrewd move to give us more than one option in that position, but then I don't expect the people who post on this forum to agree to me. I suspect if Johnson negotiated the free transfer of Didier Drogba, there would be people on this forum calling for his head.

Archived