IGNORED

Bristol City Are Set To Announce They Are Parting Company With Manager Gary Johnson.

chowie

Oh I bet they will alright. Been waiting for this.....

If this is true they should be embarrassed - a failing of everyone at the club and GJ gets the sack - they most probably wouldn't be playing in the Championship if it wasn't for GJ.

If this is true and GJ does get the sack in the morning and we still go down then the blame would lie squarely at SL door.

Oh I bet they will alright. Been waiting for this.....

Add to that, don't they realise that a new manager is going to kick a bunch of their sorry ar$es right out the door at the first opportunity? Whether you like what he's done or not, it's down to GJ that they are collecting a pay packet each week.

If we end up with Coppell, Curbishley or O Driscoll, this could be good news.

If we end up with Southgate, Brown, Jewell, Millen or the like, it'll be a ****ing disaster.

Millen would never get the job imo, of course it would be the cheap and easy option but im sure SL has learnt from his mistakes when he appointed Tinnion..

I agree i wouldnt want Brown or Southgate but personally Jewell would be one i would consider.. Obviously all about opinions, i some people seem convinced Coppell is the man but im not so sure tbh.

If it is true then I believe it will be the best thing for the club in the long run.

Mixed emotions, I have wanted him out for a long time but cannot forget the good times. Promotion, the first ccc season, knocking palace out of the play-off (in one of the best games at the gate in recent history), trip to Wembley... But I also remember the bad times and there is no need to go into them again.

I wish Gary all of the best if he does go, maybe things will work out better for him somewhere else.

If he does go can we all be friends again!

Onward and upward.

What i want to know is - is this true or not?

How can it get in the Press before the 09.30 meeting (if there is one) - or is it GJ knows but it is in confidence and has leaked out?

What chance this is just a Reporters Punt - with no truth?

Am I the only one that's never heard or read that Coppell stated he will only go to a PL club?

I wish I could remember where I saw it. ignore my information if I cant back it up then its not worth the paper it written on. Here's to Curbishly fingerscrossed.gif

Guest BristolCityFC

Avram grant, hmmm could work 50/50, but i wouldnt take the risk - id prefer someone til end of season who has the experience and knowledge to take affect immediately, personally think this is the best decision we've made for a long time, especially as fans have been arguing amongst ourselves for a long time, and i dont think that has been good for the support or club. Lets just hope this rumour is true and we can move on to an exciting encounter this saturday, just think, a new manager, inspire the players, get them back to how they all used to play and go and beat newcastle on tv! maybe im dreaming but you never know with football...and this league :)

Guest BristolCityFC

Avram grant, hmmm could work 50/50, but i wouldnt take the risk - id prefer someone til end of season who has the experience and knowledge to take affect immediately, personally think this is the best decision we've made for a long time, especially as fans have been arguing amongst ourselves for a long time, and i dont think that has been good for the support or club. Lets just hope this rumour is true and we can move on to an exciting encounter this saturday, just think, a new manager, inspire the players, get them back to how they all used to play and go and beat newcastle on tv! maybe im dreaming but you never know with football...and this league

Apparently there is a manager and board meeting tonight and a statement to be released tomorrow morning according to talk sport.

Sounds to me that this time tomorrow we could be managerless and I'm not so sure that is a good thing ... All depends on the next appointment

PLEASE LET BE A GOOD ONE!

Archived