IGNORED

Use Your Vote Today

myol'man

The Tories don't belive in state education all thier kids go to public schools they don't belive in the NHS because they all have their BUPA membership. Even if we were in more stable economic times the Tories would still cut public spending on health and education in favour of tax cuts for the wealthy.

Don't worry mate, it's all cyclical,give it time and they'll be clamouring for Daves head!

The Tories don't belive in state education all thier kids go to public schools they don't belive in the NHS because they all have their BUPA membership. Even if we were in more stable economic times the Tories would still cut public spending on health and education in favour of tax cuts for the wealthy.

Wow, you really have swallowed the propaganda haven't you. I am state school educated, my son goes to state school, I grew up in a small house and do not have Bupa membership. Hell, I haven't even got a pension. I claim no benefits and make do with what I have.

I take it your dad and his dad before him voted Labour? That seems to be the basis for a lot of the Labour vote. This is first hand experience from canvassing for the election. The amount of times I heard "My Grandad voted Labour, my dad voted Labour so I am". Good reasoning that.

Don't patronise me . I vote Labour because I belive in what they stand for what an arrogant attitude you have.

By the way when I was refering to the Tories sending thier kids to public school etc I of course was refering to the leaders of the party and not everyone who voted for them.

Don't patronise me . I vote Labour because I belive in what they stand for what an arrogant attitude you have.

By the way when I was refering to the Tories sending thier kids to public school etc I of course was refering to the leaders of the party and not everyone who voted for them.

I stand to be corrected but I'm sure Cameron sends his kids to state school, so sterotypes do not necessarily apply.

I stand to be corrected but I'm sure Cameron sends his kids to state school, so sterotypes do not necessarily apply.

They do go to state school, plus liam fox to lose his job to paddy ashdown as defence minister....fox was said to have a face of thunder :dancing2:

So say sky news

damn looks like sky got it wrong about liam fox

I'm not a Tory but in Cameron's case you could hardly be more wrong if you tried.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/feb/25/ivan-cameron

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/feb/25/david-cameron-on-ivan

And very sad that is too because if there's one thing that we all know will happen with the Tory's in charge...the working man will lose his job / be worse off and the rich will get richer.

Working man? :disapointed2se: that most of us including directors, managers,chairmen etc Almost anyone can be a boss even me, its not an exclusive club; and many work harder and longer than those they employ; fact;

Probably because over the coming weeks, We will see how bad things really are and that in the run up to the general election we will see how New Liebore have put re-election ahead of the national good.

and if rumours about Gormeless Brown resigning his seat as an MP are true, He should be made the pay the cost of a by election, Quitting a week after a general election is a joke, What a bad loser.

That's as maybe, but he certainly knew how to deliver a classy farewell speech.

Just like Tony Blair, Harriet Harman and even Diane Abbott and the rest of the hypocritical Labour elite.

What have we to look forward to now. Tory cuts and screwing the working class. Prepare for a period of civil unrest and riots on the streets. They will destroy all that had been done for the last 13 years, new hospital , schools , rights for the disables , minium wage for the poor, winter fuel allowance for the old.

I know who ever got into power there would have to be cuts but the Tories would deliver the cuts with a joyful glee , you made you beds you better lie in them.

The same thing would have happend whoever came to power, Cuts are cuts and that is what we have to come cuts.

Just like Tony Blair, Harriet Harman and even Diane Abbott and the rest of the hypocritical Labour elite.

but this about the tories not labour. You have very little to say on the party of privilege, big business and vested interest.

I'm sure most of us would send our kids to a sate school if we lived in Witney, Oxfordshire or in the leafy part of the borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

but this about the tories not labour. You have very little to say on the party of privilege, big business and vested interest.

I'm sure most of us would send our kids to a sate school if we lived in Witney, Oxfordshire or in the leafy part of the borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

What total nonsense, We all know where most tories send their children to school, That's not news FFS. it is actually about people who criticize the tories about where they send their kids to school and then do exactly the same especially somebody like Diane Abbott has done and Harriet Harman did and of course Tony Blair and many others of labours elite, it is total hypocrisy which will always be one of the defining effects of their 13 years of government.

What total nonsense, We all know where most tories send their children to school, That's not news FFS. it is actually about people who criticize the tories about where they send their kids to school and then do exactly the same especially somebody like Diane Abbott has done and Harriet Harman did and of course Tony Blair and many others of labours elite, it is total hypocrisy which will always be one of the defining effects of their 13 years of government.

effects? did you mean attributes?

it is total hypocrisy which will always be one of the defining effects of their 13 years of government.

So hypocrisy = attributes in your book?

you should have said attributes not effects. As in the Labour government were hypocritical.

But then again from the wit that brought us New Liebore - who knows what you are on about?

Archived