Vote Red for City

Vote Blue for Gas

Vote Orange for Hull

Vote Green for Plymouth

Vote Plaid Cymru for Cardiff

Vote SNP for Rangers/Celtic

Vote BNP for West Ham

Vote UKIP for any team that doesn't want to play in Europe

Vote Monster Raving Looney for Johnson at half time at Home Park.

JUST MAKE IT COUNT AND GO AND VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!

Well said! The only other person in the polling station when I went was an old fella who must have been 90 if he was a day. Struggled in on 2 sticks to cast his vote. No doubt he fought to ensure you and I had the right to vote. Very humbling. We owe him and his generation everything. :englandsmile4wf:

Well said! The only other person in the polling station when I went was an old fella who must have been 90 if he was a day. Struggled in on 2 sticks to cast his vote. No doubt he fought to ensure you and I had the right to vote. Very humbling. We owe him and his generation everything. englandsmile4wf.gif

Amen to that. If I ever get away from my desk I'll be doing my bit on my way home

I voted Tory, but I vote in a Tory stronghold so there was little point voting anything else, plus in an on-line test I did i scored 69% Tory, which means the things which are important to me the Tory's should sort out, therefore I'm a Tory and Tory I did vote.

Could not, have not, never will and did not vote for Labour. I almost voted Lib Dem for some reason, I had to quickly slap myself in the face, strange.

Don't want a hung Parly, it would cripple us, Cameron needs a majority vote, I hope you al voted sensibly, expecially in Bristol as its key. Don't vote for Lib Dem, don't do it, don't vote Labour, they hate you all, and the BNP think's your all *****s.

Vote Tory:englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed::chant6ez:

I voted Tory, but I vote in a Tory stronghold so there was little point voting anything else, plus in an on-line test I did i scored 69% Tory, which means the things which are important to me the Tory's should sort out, therefore I'm a Tory and Tory I did vote.

You've let your country down

Blair, Brown and New Labour are the one's who've let the country down.

Indeed.

Sure, they've improved plenty of things. But as my Dad always told me - spending money is the easy bit. Earning it is different altogether.

Its the latter bit that we now have to do to make up for the former.

Could not, have not, never will and did not vote for Labour. I almost voted Lib Dem for some reason, I had to quickly slap myself in the face, strange.

Don't want a hung Parly, it would cripple us, Cameron needs a majority vote, I hope you al voted sensibly, expecially in Bristol as its key. Don't vote for Lib Dem, don't do it, don't vote Labour, they hate you all, and the BNP think's your all *****s.

You are obviously, a banker, pro hunting & have too much cash...

BCAGFC

You have to vote blue this is the most importent vote in a long long time.this lot need removing

To be honest, we're stuffed whoever is in - right now I think it's better the devil you know.

Anyone else see the quote from Mervyn King earlier this week - 'whoever wins this election will lose a generation of voters, it's going to be tough'. Maybe not such a bad thing if Cameron and his mob get in, won't see them again for a while.

Labour are similar to a devious Thief, Befriend you , before nicking your cash. At least with the Tory's, they will tell you, they are going to nick your cash.

And for the Lib dems ?! Who knows ? They don't !

I went Tory , plus it would really pizz the Taffs where i live off, if Lab lost here.

worship2.gif liked than one mate!

To be honest, we're stuffed whoever is in - right now I think it's better the devil you know.

Anyone else see the quote from Mervyn King earlier this week - 'whoever wins this election will lose a generation of voters, it's going to be tough'. Maybe not such a bad thing if Cameron and his mob get in, won't see them again for a while.

I didn't see that one but I did see a Labour parliamentary candidate saying that 'gordon Brown is the worst Prime Minister in history'. Why he came out with that on national TV was beyond me TBH, talk about putting yourself out of a job!

Thanks for confirming my opinion of you CH.

Just look at what's happening now in Greece if you want to know where we are going if Labour stay in power (highly unlikely thankfully).

As for the Lib Dems, I admit Clegg did come over well in the TV debates but take a close look at their policies. They would take us into the Euro which is going to break up over the coming months or years. You can't have currency union without political union. And as for granting citizenship for illegal refugees, imagine how that will play in Pakistan and Somalia and other places ? Get over here boys as soon as possible.

So, I voted Tory even though it was probably a wasted vote in the Bristol West constituency where I live where the Lib Dems are almost certain to win. However I am optimistic that the Conservatives will take Bristol North West.

As for Bristol South (includes AG of course) a Labour win is certain.

In response to an earlier post I am a banker (High Street, not City), and I shoot and I live in the Frome and Somerton constituency - Lib Dem for a number of years. I voted for Nancy Rees Mogg.

Voted previously for The Ever Grinning Tony and thought that on the whole hs didn't do a bad job. Before that I'd voted Tory. And then I voted Tony. Or was it the same? I forget now.

My point?

That after any number of terms of office whoever it is gets complacent and starts to demonstrate questionable judgement. And that's when it is time for a change. Bit like having a manager for a few seasons who delivers some good results, and then starts to lose the plot.

You are obviously, a banker, pro hunting & have too much cash...

BCAGFC

I'm not your typical Tory voter, I would say, I usually vote Green to be funny, but this time its serious.

UKIP: Not ready, exploiting the gap between the BNP and the Torys.

BNP: Too right wing, bordering fascist.

Lib Dem: Make the UK a holiday camp for beggers, theives and general cads? and take away our nuclear deterant while France has said it wont? Get serious, I like some of their policy's I do, I like referendum on the EU, but these two are deal breakers. Dont let them ally with Labour.

Labour: There is not enough space on Tomf's server. Needless to say Labour has taken us to the brink of extinction, can we actually recover from the destruction they have overseen in just 13 yrs?

Tory: The de-facto winner, like it or not its time for a Tory government again, they tick all the boxes. If we get a hung parly we will go the same way the Greeks have, it may even be too late.

The next 24 hrs will define our generation, my conscience is clear.

Just look at what's happening now in Greece if you want to know where we are going if Labour stay in power (highly unlikely thankfully).

If you voted Tory because of their economic policy, its truely laughable! You may not have noticed but the recession is a global problem, not specifically caused by the British Labour party or Gordon Brown. The Tories have got just about every shout WRONG on how to deal with the crisis since it happened! Please don't say that it was due to GB's refusal to implement stricter regulation on the financiers as the Tories were entirely in agreement with such policy.

Archived