IGNORED

Dates For Sweden Tour

bristolcitysweden

It has now been decided that IFK Gothenburg will play Halmstad on Saturday the 17th of July. On the same day City will play Vallens IF but on what dates will the games against IFK Gothenburg and Halmstad be played? I believe the Gothenburg game will be played on Wednesday the 14th. The Halmstad game could either be played on the 10th, 11th, 20th or 21st of July. I preliminary go for the 20th and will makes some calls tomorrow phone.gif

So we are going then? You only got 140 km. right?

The milk train will only cost me £17 d/r

You could pick me up on the way. I´ll be standing by Pizzeria Majstången!

Five important questions:

Should i bring my wizard hat?

Is Samantha coming?

Is the bar opend?

Is the Bristol Rovers bartender coming? (hells angels look a like man)

Is Mr Heinemann coming?

Is Samantha coming?

Is the bar opend?

Is Mr Heinemann coming?

Yes

Haley is a certain wub.gif

Yes

Probably to broad to get out of Kings Head, Victoria street

Hopefully. Should be entertaining smile.gif

Is Samantha coming?

Is the bar opend?

Is Mr Heinemann coming?

For £17 the train will not stop in ******* Kyrköping Pizzeria Majstången of course!

Just would love to know who what country yer shagging in yer avatar mucker?

A little course in swedish, with important words when you are coming over in July!surrender.gif

More words:

Öl

Brännvin

Fyllecell

The avatar is Sweden and Denmark shagging Italy. We needed to play 2-2, we did and Italy were out...... But if any italian BCFC supporters comes to Sweden they will have my apologize.........And i will buy all their drinks!

note to bristolcityofsweden & BCFC of Sweden...... I too am a City nut residing out yonder in Sverige!

You can imagine then, my glee upon discovering that the Swedish tour rumours were confirmed last week. Desperate to find out the official dates so I can book time off work, all the rats from my office are retreating to their little country homes over summer, I wanna get in quick. OVER THE MOON TO SEE MY CLUB OUT HERE!

Jag undrar bara, var bor ni? And more importantly, vilket lag håller ni på?

There's only one Kenny Pavey.

note to bristolcityofsweden & BCFC of Sweden...... I too am a City nut residing out yonder in Sverige!

You can imagine then, my glee upon discovering that the Swedish tour rumours were confirmed last week. Desperate to find out the official dates so I can book time off work, all the rats from my office are retreating to their little country homes over summer, I wanna get in quick. OVER THE MOON TO SEE MY CLUB OUT HERE!

Jag undrar bara, var bor ni? And more importantly, vilket lag håller ni på?

There's only one Kenny Pavey.

ONE KENNY PAVEY!! I live in Stockholm and so does Priority Man but he is a ****en hammarbyare and B.C. 1891 is an Östermalmsfjolla.. Did you watch Åtvidaberg? I was at Norra stå. Jocke (BCFC of Sweden) lives in Jönköping, Churchköping and Garland-Sweden lives in Borlänge. Mr Heinemann lives in Västerås. We go Gothenburg together yes, and when we come to Jönköping the bar is closed smile.gif hehehehe

Cheers

Tommy

Ahhh, a whole clan of mighty reds!

Yeah, I too was in Norra. With a lung full of flare juice I gazed on in delight as we burst from the blocks. The second half defending gave my panic-stricken heart a few twists and pulls, a little perplexed at the mighty björn's tactics from corners... all eleven men back, no-one on the posts. Some blatant basics ignored, didnt help Mr Maanoja's recent flappages.

Nice to see some luck go our way for the first time this year, especially when the post stuck out enough of a leg to come to a helping hand at 2-1. Big big win, much needed.

It's a gurt gutter that Miran is off just as he looks to be finally fulfilling some of his undoubted potential. Would love to see him give Terry a clout or two in South Africa mind you.boxing.gif

How you planning on getting over for the City games?

winner_third_h4h.gifYou are a true AIK Solna fan for sure!

Haven't planned that much yet. Would like to watch the game against Vallens IF and probably on of the two other games. If the Gothenburg game is played on the 14th we'll probably make a tour for the two games. Then go back home and return for the Halmstad game. We will probably go down by car and you are welcome to join. My email is bristolcitysweden@hotmail.com

Cheers

Tommy

Archived