IGNORED

Dates For Sweden Tour

bristolcitysweden

Vallens IF will provide us with a bus service for the game taking 60 persons. The bus departs from the bus stop outside Stenungstorg, "torget", which is a small shopping centre a 7 min. walk from the station and close to Hamnkrogen, "The Harbour Guest House", which is by the sea. Tickets for the game and bus service d/r, SEK 200, can be bought both at Hamnkrogen and on the bus. The bus departs from Stenungsund at 2.30 p.m.

Cheers

Tommy

Vallens IF will provide us with a bus service for the game taking 60 persons. The bus departs from the bus stop outside Stenungstorg, "torget", which is a small shopping centre a 7 min. walk from the station and close to Hamnkrogen, "The Harbour Guest House", which is by the sea. Tickets for the game and bus service d/r, SEK 200, can be bought both at Hamnkrogen and on the bus. The bus departs from Stenungsund at 2.30 p.m.

Cheers

Tommy

Hi Tommy

I take it we need to get a train to Stenungstorg and back after the game, any idea roughly how much this will be and length of journey/frequency of trains etc? Sorry if this has been covered before!

Cheers

Hi Tommy

I take it we need to get a train to Stenungstorg and back after the game, any idea roughly how much this will be and length of journey/frequency of trains etc? Sorry if this has been covered before!

Cheers

The journey is about 45 min. and the trains are frequent between Gothenburg and Stenungsund on the day http://www.sj.se/sj/...y.jsp?d=10&l=en

About £5 for a single journey.

Pop up at Hamnkrogen and I'll buy you and your wife a pint :)

Tommy

The journey is about 45 min. and the trains are frequent between Gothenburg and Stenungsund on the day http://www.sj.se/sj/...y.jsp?d=10&l=en

About £5 for a single journey.

Pop up at Hamnkrogen and I'll buy you and your wife a pint :)

Tommy

Yes a few beers would be good. If you are going to the Helsingborgs game we can sort it all out then.

Had a look at the train site, all seems easy enough, looking forward to Thursday.

Helsingborgs IF today beat AIK Solna away in the quarter final of the Swedish Cup winning 5-4 on penalties.

Gothenburg lost their cup game a couple of days ago.

The game against City will be both teams rehearsal for the restart of the prem.

Halmstad BK, one the first proposed opponents for City, will together with Malmö FF play Fulham when they visit Sweden the week after City.

Tommy,

Do you have address for Helsingborgs game?

City website only gave "Bastad, Orebacksvallen" and I can't find that on Google maps.

Ciderage.

The adress is Örebäcksvallen. You will have no problem finding the stadium as it is in the absolute centre of the town & Båstad is only a small summer village.

Will bring my laptop for the tour if you have any questions while you are over.

Leaving 7 a.m. tomorrow morning :yes:

I'll be touching down 10.30am Swedish Time tommorow, can't wait :) would a gothenburg travel pass get me to kungsbacka or best to just book a return train ticket? as me and my mate are 16-21er's

Cheers

:city:

I'll be touching down 10.30am Swedish Time tommorow, can't wait :) would a gothenburg travel pass get me to kungsbacka or best to just book a return train ticket? as me and my mate are 16-21er's

Cheers

:city:

Bus from airport is SEK 60 (you can't pay cash to the driver). As you are staying in the city centre you can easily walk to your hotel after having bought train tickets to Kungsbacka (the bus stops by the central station which is the end station). That would be the cheapest alternative as you are staying central.

Cheers

We need a bit of help, will there be any one travelling downon saturday to specrod sweden 4 of us trying toget there from gothenburg,and is the bus still going from stenungstorg....please c .o. y. r.,,,,,

Catch a train from Gothenburg C to Stenungsund C.

The bus service is running and the bus departs at 2.30 p.m.

Meeting up at Hamnkrogen should be a good shout. We will be staying in Stenungsund for the Friday and Saturday night.

Cheers

Tommy

Archived