IGNORED

Swindon Town

Ryan_BCFC

Well done to Swindon Town for making it to wembley

Anyone hopeing to grab a ticket for the final ?

My girlfriend lives within a 5 minute walk of the county dump and as a result have seen a few of their games this season. As an attacking side they are pretty decent but defensively they are a bit shakey to put it niceley. Plus they also have a number of fantastic loan signings Simon Ferry from Celtic, Stephen Darby from Liverpool (I think) and Danny Ward from Bolton. Ward would be a fantastic signing for us, he is a young left winger who can also play up front.

Will be going to the final but if they do make it up, they will be eaten alive next year.

Good luck to Swindon, a far better and easier trip that either Huddersfield or Millwall. They played well in both games against Charlton, albeit riding their luck a bit last night. Ward definitely looks a good player, and although he was quiet last night, I was impressed with Austin in the first game.

Danny Wilson always tries to play attractive football and for that reason I'd like to Swindon to get promoted.

I rated danny wilson until I read that comment. If he was trying to get us playing attractive football, he must be a shocking manager, because 90% of the time the football on show was defensive.... and not very good to watch.

Joe Burnell central midfield and attractive football? nuff said

Danny Wilson always tries to play attractive football and for that reason I'd like to Swindon to get promoted.

Always???

Not in his last season with us. And certainly not in his last match (at the Millennium Stadium, just in case you'd forgotten one of the lowest points in our recent history).

No idea where this love for Swindon is coming from.

I can't stand them or their supporters.

Shite away day.

I want 'Wall.

Millwall i think you have the teams the wrong way round everything about the knuckle dragging sarf london cretins stinks the ground,the area and most of all their low life fans,over the years this bunch have been one long scar on the face of football i'd rather have the gas,Swindon even Cardiff City over that shite pile .I hope Huddersfield or Swindon slaughter the gobby little shits .been to the Den once never seen a ground where supporters spend all their time having a go and not watching the match .... Its one time when i get really wound up when they play down here hate them with a passion .

<br />No idea where this love for Swindon is coming from.<br /><br />I can't stand them or their supporters.<br /><br />Shite away day.<br /><br />I want 'Wall.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Me too! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

It would be really annoying if DW took Swindon up so quickly from the division where he so miserably failed to promote City. Swindon hate BCFC, so why should we ever wish them well?

Millwall are a nasty club and having followed City there a few years ago I doubt I'll ever be tempted to go again. Much rather they weren't in our division.

If it's a Swindon/Millwall final I'd prefer Swindon, but as things stand I hope Huddersfield go up.

Would love it to be Swindon just for the easy away day. Back home before the pub shuts for a change.

Exactly...Any business should thrive on competition and having Swindon on the doorstep will certainly increase competition locally and its an easy ride for the travelling supporter...Mind you I'll still laugh if they loose in the finalinnocent06.gif

like Danny Wilson, hate Swindon.

hope he gets them promoted, decent away trip and a local(ish) derby and most importantly an easy 6 points a season off them.

PLUS I HATE THE SCUM OF FOOTBALL WHICH ARE MILLWALL

If it's a Swindon/Millwall final I'd prefer Swindon, but as things stand I hope Huddersfield go up.

Blimey, Huddersfield were absolutely terrible.doh.gif

Millwall look like they've got their usual collection of wholehearted scrappers who give everything for the club and the fans.

Swindon are by far the better footballing team from the evidence of the few games I've seen on T.V., but we know what DW's like in play-off finals, and there's no way a fairly 'robust' Millwall team will let them play in the same way as Charlton did.

A couple of red cards and Millwall to scrape through by the odd goal, unfortunately.

I'd rather Swindon out of the two as i've not been there yet. I've been to the new den once and i think thats enough, so Swindon just for the reason of visiting one of my few remaining 92 grounds.

Blimey, Huddersfield were absolutely terrible.doh.gif

Millwall look like they've got their usual collection of wholehearted scrappers who give everything for the club and the fans.

Swindon are by far the better footballing team from the evidence of the few games I've seen on T.V., but we know what DW's like in play-off finals, and there's no way a fairly 'robust' Millwall team will let them play in the same way as Charlton did.

A couple of red cards and Millwall to scrape through by the odd goal, unfortunately.

Did they realise they were 90 mins from Wembley....reminded me of the champions league semi between Lyon and Bayern - only one team seemed like they wanted it, and the other was happy to oblige... bizzare...

Apparently Swindon have never lost in a play-off final!!

They haven't been to one with Danny Wilson yet. :bored:

It would be really annoying if DW took Swindon up so quickly from the division where he so miserably failed to promote City. Swindon hate BCFC, so why should we ever wish them well?

Too bloody right! :angry:

Archived