IGNORED

33 Quid To Watch Ipswich Vs City!

Dan Of The Dolman

What a rip-off! Tickets are 31 quid in advance but rise to 33 on the day. plus the coach at 29 quid, your looking at 60 quid minimum. Ipswich must surely have the most expensive in the league or do Q.P.R charge more? I will still be going but will be a hell of an expensive day!

Agree, the ticket's costing me more than my flight over.

As I said on another post, I pay half that to watch teams competing in Europe, Toulouse, Marseille, over here in France.

I suppose we have to chip in towards idiots like Keane and Stead's wages.

My brother lives in Ipswich and is wheel chair bound. We got tickets last week.

Just £18 for a wheelchair user and the person pushing it gets in free.

One downside is you're at the front of the Ipswich fans.

My brother lives in Ipswich and is wheel chair bound. We got tickets last week.

Just £18 for a wheelchair user and the person pushing it gets in free.

One downside is you're at the front of the Ipswich fans.

How many people does he need to push the wheelchair 22a?

I think its common practice for clubs to charge more for away fans than their own home fans although I don't know if City do.

That said 31 quid is OTT for a Championship game especially when you consider just how far Ipswich is (210 odd miles from Nailsea) and how hard it is to get there. Around half the M25 which is always a nightmare.

I bought my ticket this morning and plan to make a weekend of it as I haven't been to Portman Road for about 35 years. Going up friday morning, coming back sunday.

I think its common practice for clubs to charge more for away fans than their own home fans although I don't know if City do.

That said 31 quid is OTT for a Championship game especially when you consider just how far Ipswich is (210 odd miles from Nailsea) and how hard it is to get there. Around half the M25 which is always a nightmare.

I bought my ticket this morning and plan to make a weekend of it as I haven't been to Portman Road for about 35 years. Going up friday morning, coming back sunday.

Ipswich fans pay the same. I thought there was a rule saying away fans had to pay the same as home fans in a similar stand?

Archived