IGNORED

Steve Wigley

Rocky

what a huge dissapointment

Not really, city need a good coach not a big name to where city fans would say ''why is he not the manager rather than millen'' ,, he won't want to be upstaged by his assistant? which is fair enough.

If city took on wise, venables or jordan with their so say experience you would question that they should be a no1 not a no2

This chap has a good coaching CV so it's whats needed at this time rather than a big name not giving a toss like coppell.

We all know how well respected KM in coaching circles, he's a young British manager who has earned the right to manage a club like City. Add to that now his new assistant, who is involved within the England setup witha good rep also I think we can be pretty sure the coaching/youth is in very good hands.

Who knows..., a few years down the line you could be looking at James as England manager and Keith and Steve as his assistants!...all quite young, and all at City. :chant6ez: Good this, I'm happy with our progress.

VERY GOOD APPOINTMENT!

can't understand any complaints at all, I can only pressume it's from the younger generation who don't know his name right away so think he must be crap

GREAT SIGNING

Also being a key part of the u21 setup he'll be in a perfect position to talk up Bristol City to the younger players if their prem clubs

VERY GOOD APPOINTMENT!

can't understand any complaints at all, I can only pressume it's from the younger generation who don't know his name right away so think he must be crap

GREAT SIGNING

Also being a key part of the u21 setup he'll be in a perfect position to talk up Bristol City to the younger players if their prem clubs

Excellent recruit,very very good coach,will put us on the map with the england youngsters,sure he will be instrumental in bring players in.

well done keith millen excellent appointment.

VERY GOOD APPOINTMENT!

GREAT SIGNING

Not designer or bling enough for the mighty BCFC xbox premier league managers.

VERY GOOD APPOINTMENT!

GREAT SIGNING

Agreed, most often the u21 players are on loan at champ clubs why not us?

Plus as Coppell stated, whats the use in an academy that doesn't produce worth while players? Granted it has produced some but lately they haven't exactly set the gate on fire. Hopefully he will have vast experience from his academy days on how we can improve that side of things.

Archived