IGNORED

Moaners Pack Yer Bags

southvillekiddy

so 3 months on, was just wondering what everyones thoughts are now? :innocent06:

:fish:

my thoughts are that:

1. it's sad that things haven't improved

and

2. thanks for offering evidence that those of us questioning Keith's appointment aren't reacting in a knee jerk fashion to individual results

...I'm quite sure there won't be many who thank you!

I did try to warn you Andy, all you will get from 'the militia' is abuse, you are a 'heretic'.

Obviously the truth hurts, because this team is more a shambles every game. Its getting more like it was when Tinnion managed it by the day....

Obviously the truth hurts, because this team is more a shambles every game. Its getting more like it was when Tinnion managed it by the day....

Hey Bucks, I just dont get it! Where is the team that hammered Cardiff and why has it gone so wrong since the New Year?

so 3 months on, was just wondering what everyones thoughts are now? :innocent06:

:fish:

My thoughts are you a pathetic little gimp just like you pathetic little weasel of a henchman Edmond

I base this on the fact that Instead of starting your own thread stating what is wrong and way, you drag up a thread from months ago to feebly make a point

I guess I'm more perceptive than you.

Millen is a smart cookie and I have no doubt at all that he'll come up with an effective way of playing at AG.

any news on when thats likely to be Mr Perceptive?

I'm starting to get a bit concerned and I'd welcome your perceptive views to stop me worrying.

My thoughts are you a pathetic little gimp just like you pathetic little weasel of a henchman Edmond

I base this on the fact that Instead of starting your own thread stating what is wrong and way, you drag up a thread from months ago to feebly make a point

Ahhh here he is. Ok buddy.....plenty of posts from me on this forum, feel free to check the one I started a few days before the first game of the season, saying I was concerned that our defence and midfield wasnt good enough and i felt we woiuld be in trouble. Also, please check the endless posts of me saying Millen isnt a good enough manager, OR coach.

Please keep resorting to name calling.....very mature :fastasleep:

Hey Bucks, I just dont get it! Where is the team that hammered Cardiff and why has it gone so wrong since the New Year?

mate I went to the Palarse game away, and we were more like the 'Diff game, albeit toothless upfront, but we looked a team ready to scrap for everything, ready to work hard. We cant even manage two games the same standard of play. Defensively 'gainst Palace, thought we were OK, up front we were shit, no ifs or buts. The midfield held the line, although I suspect a more confident and fit Palace would have caused us more problems.

Training issues are there to sort, confidence issues, and tactically we have been rolled over by pretty much everyone except 'Diff lately. worrying pattern. We are as poor as we were when Johnson (rightfully, and deservedly) got the boot

Arn, was this as bad or worse than last season mucker?

Bucks it really could not have been any worse mate.

First half they murdered us and if they didnt p iss about so much with possesion they could and should have been 3 up at least.

For 15 minutes in the 2nd half we rallied and should have scored one but after they got their 2nd you were wishing the the fog to come down as thick as f ook.

We have nothing in midfield and i mean nothing, and if one Johnson lover comes on here and gives him any credit at all then he really is one deluded idiot!

Johnson was awful, its that simple

First half they murdered us and if they didnt p iss about so much with possesion they could and should have been 3 up at least.

For 15 minutes in the 2nd half we rallied and should have scored one but after they got their 2nd you were wishing the the fog to come down as thick as f ook.

We have nothing in midfield and i mean nothing, and if one Johnson lover comes on here and gives him any credit at all then he really is one deluded idiot!

arn you need 2 talk to pete1975bellend he thinks he is amazing ...........

FAN ****** TASTIC. so its Colchester, etc etc next season then. WONDERFUL.

Brilliant.

Seriously you need anger managment classes.

arn you need 2 talk to pete1975bellend he thinks he is amazing ...........

I f i am honest JSH i really try my best even when we are totally s hit not to be to negitive or just not post at all.

Tonight i really cannot see anyway forward and hence my post.

Leon Britton is around the same height and build as Johnson but totally ran their midfield with superb vision, accurate passing and energy.

Seriously

With so called SUPPORTERS like

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

It's no wonder there is a negative vibe on this forum with this wonders, half of em, dont even go to games and the other just drone on endlessly with the same old carp, what sad little lives you all must live. I really really despair that this club that at this Time regardless of performances needs fans to back the team

Tale a look in the mirror the lot of you, you should be ashamed of yourselves as you are as bad if not worse, than the players who did so poorly tonight, they at least tried and failed, you lot appear to thrive on our failings.

Just back myself and Arn's piece sums up my thoughts totally. For the wages that, that lot picked up tonight at least we could have expected some effort but apart from Pitman and Albert briefly it looked like they couldnt give a toss and that includes James who i am sorry to say but in my opinion his attitude STINKS - no contact with the supporters and a total lack of organisation of those in front of him?

Johnson, Campbell-Ryce and Stewart were TRULY APPALLING.

Even more worrying is the apparent lack of leadership and direction coming from the bench? Really at times Millen looks like a rabbit in the headlights and Wigley does not appear to offer much either?

Lack of confidence and lack of goals is a very worrying trend and a very difficult habit to break. As Arn says Swansea pinged it around and for most of the time we were chasing shadows. We really needed a "Gerry Gow" type tonight to really get stuck into them and put them off their game - sadly we have no one anywhere near like that both ON and OFF the pitch.

Yet ANOTHER home game and the worry increases.

I f i am honest JSH i really try my best even when we are totally s hit not to be to negitive or just not post at all.

Tonight i really cannot see anyway forward and hence my post.

Leon Britton is around the same height and build as Johnson but totally ran their midfield with superb vision, accurate passing and energy.

yep like he said

Seriously

With so called SUPPORTERS like

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

It's no wonder there is a negative vibe on this forum with this wonders, half of em, dont even go to games and the other just drone on endlessly with the same old carp, what sad little lives you all must live. I really really despair that this club that at this Time regardless of performances needs fans to back the team

Tale a look in the mirror the lot of you, you should be ashamed of yourselves as you are as bad if not worse, than the players who did so poorly tonight, they at least tried and failed, you lot appear to thrive on our failings.

here you go donnie boy:

http://www.justbewell.com/anger_management_help_hypnotherapy_nlp_london.html

give them a ring. They should be able to help you.

Archived