IGNORED

Moaners Pack Yer Bags

southvillekiddy

Not going to name call but some people on here should eat some humble pie and give Millen the credit he is due, after being dropped in an impossible situation he is turning this around with a team who are playing out of there skin for him.

We still have a lot of work ahead of us but onwards and upwards. Well done the lads and a big well done to Keith and his team.

COYR chant6ez.gif

Not going to name call but some people on here should eat some humble pie and give Millen the credit he is due, after being dropped in an impossible situation he is turning this around with a team who are playing out of there skin for him.

We still have a lot of work ahead of us but onwards and upwards. Well done the lads and a big well done to Keith and his team.

COYR chant6ez.gif

Well said mate.

Just think what the last 5 results must have done for the ethos in the team. They've seen it, stared into the abyss together.

Now we've beaten Swansea at the Liberty for the first time. Maybe it makes up a bit for what happened to Tinman there.

Brilliant KEEF WIGGIE AND THE LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent result tonight,how ever a very long way to go.

Certainly not getting carried away, we are still in a very very poor position, considering the quality of this squad.

Could'nt agree more. I did'nt see this result coming tonight, so this one is a huge bonus. We are on a good run and that will give us confidence for the next game, it is very tight at the bottom, but it's great to be out of the relegation zone and hopefully with the talented squad we have, we can move away and consolidate. My only criticism of late and of last season, we need to start putting games to bed by scoring the second/more goals.

The strange thing is about this season when you look at the points we gained away from home, they were against really difficult sides and many of the points we dropped at home were to teams we would normally have expected to win against.

Excellent result tonight,how ever a very long way to go.

Certainly not getting carried away, we are still in a very very poor position, considering the quality of this squad.

What? I mean seriously, What?

Very very poor is not how I would describe us after being unbeaten for 5 games, and having done bloody well against those teams above us of late, but I suppose for some, nothing is ever good enough :disapointed2se:

Here's an idea, just for once try to say something positive and be happy about a result.

Well said mate.

Just think what the last 5 results must have done for the ethos in the team. They've seen it, stared into the abyss together.

Brilliant KEEF WIGGIE AND THE LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite agree....

This run is for all of us...Lets take it up to Leeds and win there too!!

COYR...Well Done as above :dancing2:

Could'nt agree more. I did'nt see this result coming tonight, so this one is a huge bonus. We are on a good run and that will give us confidence for the next game, it is very tight at the bottom, but it's great to be out of the relegation zone and hopefully with the talented squad we have, we can move away and consolidate. My only criticism of late and of last season, we need to start putting games to bed by scoring the second/more goals.

The strange thing is about this season when you look at the points we gained away from home, they were against really difficult sides and many of the points we dropped at home were to teams we would normally have expected to win against.

Not a word of praise for Millen? Having had some time to implement his idea's, he's in the process of turning things around with a 5 undefeated run including 3 wins and you didn't see tonights win coming. Glass still half empty ?

Not a word of praise for Millen? Having had some time to implement his idea's, he's in the process of turning things around with a 5 undefeated run including 3 wins and you didn't see tonights win coming. Glass still half empty ?

Pot & Kettle again ginge?, i'll save my praise until our championship position is secured, I learned from your ridiculous statements that you tend to look less silly, glass is more full than yours ever was over the past 4 seasons though.

Credit to SL as well,KM has been slaughtered by some on here but SL hasnt panicked and backed the manager.

11 points from 15, well done Millen.

Were still near the bottom but look at it another way were also only 7 points from 6th place!!

Keep the positives coming everyone.

For me Stead and Adomah epitomise the change. Thankyou lads. They believe and the words spreading again.

Yep fully understand that,the problems were apparent prior to coppouts departure,pre season was a shambles.

To be fair the last five results have been excellent.NO doubt about that.

Millen seems to be steering the ship the right way,long may it continue.As said a super result tonight must say did not see it coming though.A draw or win at Leeds would top this week of very well.

Great result tonight and certainly nice to be out of the relegation zone. Hopefully we can get something at Leeds but then we really need to start putting it together at home. A point at Leeds and 2 home wins would make that 50 point target seem a lot closer.

There will still be a few moans and groans at Ashton Gate next home game, but that's understandable to a degree because it's been poor value at home so far. The players have to be professional and rise above that, if they can win away, they can do it at home. Come on lads, keep it going!

I thought Swansea may have been a little over confident tonight after theit win against Cardiff. This was probably the best time to play them and to score a goal when they havent conceded one at home since September is an excellent achievement! Also Swanseas first home defeat of the season so great credit must go to Millen and the players. I think we are starting to see a real team spirit within the squad now. Fingers crossed for more of the same at Leeds on Saturday!

COYR chant6ez.gif

I signed in for this one, good shout. The jury may still be out but fairplay to KM tonight

Completely unexpected win tonight, so credit where credit's due and a big pat on the back to Millen, his staff and the squad.

Encouraging signs, but I'm not popping the champagne corks yet. I was not in favour of Millen at the outset and, so far, he hasn't done anything to change my mind.

It has been mildly amusing to me, that some of the pro-Millen camp and the critics waste no time goading each other on this forum - we win and the pro-Millen camp post threads like this - we lose and its the critics turn.

But generally, I'm becoming extremely bored of this back biting and it serves no purpose other than to pit City fan against City fan. I even surprised myself tonight by actually reading and replying to this thread!

In summary, a good result, and we ALL hope it can continue, but let's give these worthless back-biting threads a rest, eh?

Archived